Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkror inferom

MSNBC LOCKUP

Gangsta.

I wish I spent more of my time watching televison shows about prisoners.

No doubt I would learn a great deal from these high calibre individuals.

It would lead to immeasurable personal growth and satisfaction.

No homo, just in case.

• Like 1

I like this show, as well as Lockdown (two seasons available on Netflix Watch Instantly, holler at em) on Nat Geo.

I'm hooked on it. I think I've seen every episode.

This one idiot, half german half mexican guy, who wanted to be in the mexican mafia sooooooo bad, was in LA County for robbery / murder, he was thinking he was getting natural life anyway so he should just get ready for the joint, so he kills a dude to become a made member in the mafia. SO court comes around, and he's noddin on dope in the court room, and he gets ACQUITTED of his original charges! Spends 9yrs in solitary for dirt he did for "la familia",, gets sent to population and is ordered to kill someone(pretty much go back to the hole) or be killed. He then decides to drop out, because he FINALLY realizes that the Mexican Mafia ain't doing shit for him.

and the dude from San QUetin with the acoustic was killin the singer / song writer prison game. Dude was actually really good!!

The Phonix county jail episodes crack me up though, you gotta a lot of guys gassing county up....like "shits real in here", "you got predators in here, don't be a victim", they were acting like all that prison politics shit goes on in there. Maybe in a gang infested lock up like LA or Cook County, but county jail ain't shit, everyone wants to go home. The worst thing that might happen to you is maybe getting into a fight if some ignorant idigent fool tries to run your commissary bin.

Well then tell your buddy he's got plenty of room left for some stars or a couple little birds.

prison love politics. the art of getting raped. it's a new love novel coming soon from a prisoner. no homo.

I used to watch it until I started to notice that every episode is exactly the fucking same.

This shit and that show about gangs on whatever shitty channel.

Each episode has interviews with morons, guards and gang bangers who can barely construct a sentence.

Then it has some old montage of prison fights or news clips of gang violence that you've seen repeatedly on other shows.

HBO is the only TV channel I trust with documentaries anymore.

Anyone see The Squeeze on msnbc also?...Holy shit as if we didnt learn how much black people love snitching on each other, this show is all about it.

Best show to watch people snitch on each other is The First 48.

Every idiot on that show thinks they can explain their way out of a murder charge instead of just asking for a lawyer.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now