MSNBC LOCKUP

darkror inferom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm hooked on it. I think I've seen every episode.

This one idiot, half german half mexican guy, who wanted to be in the mexican mafia sooooooo bad, was in LA County for robbery / murder, he was thinking he was getting natural life anyway so he should just get ready for the joint, so he kills a dude to become a made member in the mafia. SO court comes around, and he's noddin on dope in the court room, and he gets ACQUITTED of his original charges! Spends 9yrs in solitary for dirt he did for "la familia",, gets sent to population and is ordered to kill someone(pretty much go back to the hole) or be killed. He then decides to drop out, because he FINALLY realizes that the Mexican Mafia ain't doing shit for him.

and the dude from San QUetin with the acoustic was killin the singer / song writer prison game. Dude was actually really good!!

The Phonix county jail episodes crack me up though, you gotta a lot of guys gassing county up....like "shits real in here", "you got predators in here, don't be a victim", they were acting like all that prison politics shit goes on in there. Maybe in a gang infested lock up like LA or Cook County, but county jail ain't shit, everyone wants to go home. The worst thing that might happen to you is maybe getting into a fight if some ignorant idigent fool tries to run your commissary bin.

I used to watch it until I started to notice that every episode is exactly the fucking same.

This shit and that show about gangs on whatever shitty channel.

Each episode has interviews with morons, guards and gang bangers who can barely construct a sentence.

Then it has some old montage of prison fights or news clips of gang violence that you've seen repeatedly on other shows.

HBO is the only TV channel I trust with documentaries anymore.

• 2 months later...
Anyone see The Squeeze on msnbc also?...Holy shit as if we didnt learn how much black people love snitching on each other, this show is all about it.

Agreed on hard time being a good show. Nice "freak" tattoo br0. And i thought the old guy on the show seemed alright until he said he had been in and out 3 times or whatever- all for different murders...

The squeeze is the best out of any of them. Im biased though since its filmed in the city i reside. Lots of drug shit/ snitchin-

i remember being in the county when that county jail show came out... and thats all the critters and scummy white fucks wanted to watch. It could be womens tennis or volleyball on 1 channel and still they had to watch jail.... I know you in jail...so we put jail on in jail in case you you don't feel trapped enough yet.

i remember being in the county when that county jail show came out... and thats all the critters and scummy white fucks wanted to watch. It could be womens tennis or volleyball on 1 channel and still they had to watch jail.... I know you in jail...so we put jail on in jail in case you you don't feel trapped enough yet.

xzibit.jpeg