Saves the Day - Last night on Conan

alkaline

Did anybody else see this? What the fuck is up with all the poppy emo/indie rock bands that are trying to look like a thrift store version of N'Sync? The damn lead singer looked like he was wearing cement shoes. His upper body was dancing around like he was a Backstreet Boy, but his feet didn't move an inch during the whole performance.

Comments?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alkaline

Did anybody else see this? What the fuck is up with all the poppy emo/indie rock bands that are trying to look like a thrift store version of N'Sync? Comments?

i have a hardcore punk friend that shops at a thrift store

Re: Re: Saves the Day - Last night on Conan

Originally posted by swif1

i have a hardcore punk friend that shops at a thrift store

I wasn't dissing thrift store shopping. I myself shop at a thrift store to save money. I was saying that Saves the Day looked like the N'Sync would if they shopped at a thrift store.

well..atleast n'sync could fall back on thier good looks unlike saves the day so I don't think you could compare them to us, err I mean n'sync.

I like saves the day and what I like even more is thier fan base of high school aged girls that feel that wearing thrift store clothes and putting pins of all the "coolest" bands on thier purses and spiking the back of thier hair is rebeling against the system and being "oh so punk rock".

I like saves the day...I also like how when conan stood next to the singer, thesinger looked like he was 12.

wasn't saves the day on another talkshow a few weeks ago?

hahahaha who the fuck cares? saves the day is whats wrong with indie music today...your fucking pathetic if you listen to their bullshit sunny dat real estate wanna be fucking garbage. yeah i said it. and theyre all gunna die soon anywyas, one of them od'd recently and almost wasnt brought back to life, i cant thank cocain and heroin enough for finding these young fucking tools.

love j3di

Re: Re: Re: Saves the Day - Last night on Conan

Originally posted by alkaline

I wasn't dissing thrift store shopping. I myself shop at a thrift store to save money. I was saying that Saves the Day looked like the N'Sync would if they shopped at a thrift store.

i know that, i was just saying i know a person that shops there

Originally posted by j3di

hahahaha who the fuck cares? saves the day is whats wrong with indie music today...your fucking pathetic if you listen to their bullshit sunny dat real estate wanna be fucking garbage. yeah i said it. and theyre all gunna die soon anywyas, one of them od'd recently and almost wasnt brought back to life, i cant thank cocain and heroin enough for finding these young fucking tools.

love j3di

i like std and sunny day.

man, i tried to like saves the day. or atleast i downloaded a bunch of their shit and tried to listen to it. can we say 'homo-core'? cause thats what it is. its not even emo. its fucking rich girls with dicks, crying about how betty sue wont hold their hand. boo fucking hoo you little trust fund faggot. how about i kick your fucking teeth out of your head, then you can make a song called 'i miss my teeth' thats something to fucking cry about cake boy. they should change their name to 'saves the gay', cause all you gotta do is play that shit for a homosexual and he'll be so annoyed by their bullshit ass whiney ass faggotry, that he'll scream out with glea 'i didnt realize thats what being gay was like, fuck that, im going to find me some pussy." christ are they terrible. and i could almost fuck with them, if they got me laid, but all they do is talk a bunch of fucking 14 year old girls into thinking that a hug and a thrift store izod sweater are the keys to life. BULLSHIT! what about blow jobs? what about etnies? what about clothes that fucking fit you, you little gay wad. oh actually, i get it. its not that their shirts are too small, its that they cut off the bottoms of them so they could make a patch with their favorite bands name on it then safety pin the fucking thing to their sweatshirt. whats the matter, they dotn sell a needle and thread at the fucking salvation army you little piece of shit? or do you do it with safety pins cause you know that the bullshit ass bands break up every other fucking week and you dont want to have to keep re sewing the patches to keep up with the jones.

fuck that shit. i'll kick em in the fucking teeth and feed em to fucking GWAR.

ya know, if you listen to their lyrics, its actually not bad... for instance, go download "rocks tonic juice magic"

let me take this akward saw, run it against your body, cut some flesh away, i carry this piece of you with me... so all i can say to you is i hate you, and i'll be alright, if we could see eachother.........if I could somehow make you mine... but if not i'll take my spoons, dig out your blue eyes, swallow them down to my colon..

just download it, you'll like it.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

man, i tried to like saves the day. or atleast i downloaded a bunch of their shit and tried to listen to it. can we say 'homo-core'? cause thats what it is. its not even emo. its fucking rich girls with dicks, crying about how betty sue wont hold their hand. boo fucking hoo you little trust fund faggot. how about i kick your fucking teeth out of your head, then you can make a song called 'i miss my teeth' thats something to fucking cry about cake boy. they should change their name to 'saves the gay', cause all you gotta do is play that shit for a homosexual and he'll be so annoyed by their bullshit ass whiney ass faggotry, that he'll scream out with glea 'i didnt realize thats what being gay was like, fuck that, im going to find me some pussy." christ are they terrible. and i could almost fuck with them, if they got me laid, but all they do is talk a bunch of fucking 14 year old girls into thinking that a hug and a thrift store izod sweater are the keys to life. BULLSHIT! what about blow jobs? what about etnies? what about clothes that fucking fit you, you little gay wad. oh actually, i get it. its not that their shirts are too small, its that they cut off the bottoms of them so they could make a patch with their favorite bands name on it then safety pin the fucking thing to their sweatshirt. whats the matter, they dotn sell a needle and thread at the fucking salvation army you little piece of shit? or do you do it with safety pins cause you know that the bullshit ass bands break up every other fucking week and you dont want to have to keep re sewing the patches to keep up with the jones.

fuck that shit. i'll kick em in the fucking teeth and feed em to fucking GWAR.

hahahhahaah bunch of fariys...poison the well is good. im listening to them now...even the worst shit i listen to still isnt that queer...at this point your sounding more bitter than i....fuck these pussies...come out of the closet and fuck all the little boys in modest mouse...its ok to cry....

I saw that they were going to be on, and almost stayed up to watch, but fell asleep on the couch.

I did catch H2O on Conan a few months back. Somewhat dissapointing I say, just wasn't feeling it, probably cause I saw 'em that night in NY. Whatever the case, nice to see them tape up the equipments w/ shout outs.

Originally posted by IHATEU

hahahhahaah bunch of fariys...poison the well is good. im listening to them now...even the worst shit i listen to still isnt that queer...at this point your sounding more bitter than i....fuck these pussies...come out of the closet and fuck all the little boys in modest mouse...its ok to cry....

I like std and I like modest mouse.

haha that shit was fuckin gay as shit. the bass faggot was in bare feet! what the fuck is that shit! and the lead singer's face was so pock-holled that shit was hillarious. FUCK saves the fuckin gay day, because my x listened to that shit, and shes a midget bitch fuck her i hope she dies with them. AND FUCK MODEST MOUSE!!!!!!!!!! man....it's bands like these that give white people bad names. But shit, at least it isnt babbua sparxxx or some gay shit like that. FUCK FUCK FUCK. some gay shit. and you know who else can fuckin die? THE GET UP FAGS. FUCK THEM. i only like the reggie side project, but that is because i like shit that has melody. FUCK this reply is about as gay as saves the gay. im out.

to all the complete fucking morons dissing Modest Mouse:

FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

there are some serious fucking idiots here.

"huh huh huh, seekings dissing something, i better ride his dick, then bring up some indie band and talk more shit. huh huh. suck suck, here i come seeking!"

saves the day is shit-fact they have high voices and are kinda gay-ish. But I like their tunes.

alot of modest mouse is shit-fact (5% of their music is good) this is commplete bullshit. modest mouse kills. they are rediculously good.

sunny day real estate is pretty good-fact understatement

poison the well is good-fact agreed

GWAR would eat saves the day-fact agreed

alright met me put in two more cents...

saves the day, and all the other fake ass over produced flamers need to be shot. i love sunny day...thats why i hate std...sunny day started that shit when nobody else was and it was new and innovative...now all the dashboard stryder saves the new found glory corn holes just play the same old whiney bullshit. artsy fartsy lyrics dont make a band, trust me i tried to write the most out there poetic shit and my band still sucked ass.

bubblegum bullshit.

HARD TIMES...HARD TIMES....COMING YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAY

J3DI

i would just like to point out something...

how did AIDS initialy spread in this country?

by gays.

what is AIDS?

its a sexualy transmited disease.

what are the initials of 'sexualy transmited disease'?

STD

so what have we learned?

STD = gay

(this should not reflect poorly on homosexuals. everyone knows the CIA invented aids. there is no excuse for saves the day though.)

Archived