Russian vs 5 emo's

KnotForYou

I really just wonder how someone doesn't at least try and throw some hands when being attacked by a dingdong.

#

You are the fucking MORON ...

I'll kill u if i can !

Emo's are people like we are, just following other lifestyle ....

Fuck off from them you son of a bitch !!!!

vampirica93 1 week ago

..vampirica93

VAMPIRICA93

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I really just wonder how someone doesn't at least try and throw some hands when being attacked by a dingdon

VAMPIRICA93

:lol:

word.im not sure who im more upset with,the big guy for being a douche or the kids for not instantly ganging up and beating that one man. i mean their emo's you would think atleast ONE of them had a razor blade on them.

Of course it's real.

Don't act tough. It's a grown man who seems to have at least some training on how to fight, plus a significant weight advantage over all of them. Against 5 dudes who obviously are not able to defend themselves. In any way. Doubt any of them could throw a real punch with any weight.

Yeah they should have jumped him but they look like teenage emo's and clearly don't want any violence.

I dunno would have had some respect if it had been him trying to fight some grown ass men. I hope there is a sequel with 5 true street brawlers stomping him out.

IT'S FAKE

trained fighter attacking a bunch of lame kids who arent really doing anything.

tough guy, he sure made his point

yeah

not to mention he started the "fight" by running up on a kid from behind and kicking him in the back of the head

idk wtf is up with this video. if it's not fake then there's something really up with those kids. they just do not even give a fraction of a fuck and are completely unafraid of some big tracksuit br0 trying to break their faces and kick their skulls