O'ahu Oontz Niggas HOWZIT?!

En Sabah Nur

i'm stayin on the norf shore motherfuckers and i'm joseph heller drunk on red wine right now at 3 in the afternoon.

any of you going to chinktown for art fag first friday? i'll be there trying to holler at this illogically sexy comic book nerd chick. also. saturday gonna be in waikiki drunk and shit.

where's a good place to watch da supa powl? i'm wif my homegirl and she don't wanna watch it use she's all "I'M IN HAWAII I WANNA DO VACATION SHIT" and i wanna see troy polamalu (my cuzn) and clay matthews put the hurtin on niggas. so where i'm gonna be abl eto give her the kama'aina geel and get to watch the goddamn game to satisfy my Y chromosome? she ain't too touristy or nothing, we've been up north just kickin it and shit, she's cool, but i don't wanna be in some gay ass bro-down corporate sports bar or whatever.

p.s. i'm gonna leave the area code out to spite the spam bots, but my number is 804-2309, kansas city, mo area code, google it suckas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dudes been here since 06 with over 1k posts and i never herd... now i will remember as "the jerk off who posted cell number in ch0"...

well then again he is fighting off the spam-bots so apparently not THAT stupid...

spambot.png

NOTICE - If you continue with this posting, you understand and agree that:

1. if craigslist believes that you impersonated someone by posting an ad in their name, or with their contact information, without their explicit consent, you authorize craigslist to release any and all information about you to the victim, and

2. if craigslist's actual damages cannot be reasonably determined in a court of law, you agree that you will pay craigslist liquidated damages of $1,000 for each such violation of our Terms of Use [?].

post to women seeking women (nsa) (no males or male/female couples)

post to men seeking men

post to casual encounters (pick a checkbox on each side, or leave both blank):