Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BIGTUNA1

For fans of Man Man, The Unicorns, Islands, Modest Mouse, MICHAEL CERA, and MISFITS COVERS

Re: For fans of Man Man, The Unicorns, Islands, Modest Mouse, MICHAEL CERA, and MISFITS CO

god that fucking misfits cover was fucking horrible. no thanks.

Re: For fans of Man Man, The Unicorns, Islands, Modest Mouse, MICHAEL CERA, and MISFITS CO

Gross. Pure faggotry.

I like it. So fuck all of you.

Meh

I hate when people cover great songs and do piss poor versions that are basically Karaoke versions. Do something different with it or leave it alone

islands/the unicorns rule(d).

that's all i have to add.

jesus!

http://pitchfork.com/news/40873-michael-cera-joins-mister-heavenly/

wierd supergroup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwTnRUu_MY&feature=related

studio track by dudes

Misfits cover

not saying dudes are the shit, just saying, what a WIERD group of people/musicians, kinda excited

to each his own i guess.

personally i think its total garbage.

my taste in music is pretty broad. but im pretty picky at the same time.

So, Michael Cera, a man who is paid millions to act, can't even act like a guy in a band on stage. How fucking awkward did he look? WTF?

Michael Cera is paid millions of dollars to act like an awkward teenage manchild, so that sounds about right to me.

Every role he's in.

1017 BRISK SKWAD

lipton_brisk_lemon.png

I call that a lemon drop

FUCKIN FAGGOT SHIT.

best-randoms-5.jpg

all that shit sucks but imagine being in a band with miachel cera and having a disagreement. i couldn't do it, i'd treat him like george michael bluth until he did something about it.

do i post the JFK killed headline jpg or the Titanic sunk jpg?

my 16yr old niece saw this faggot shit months ago and this guy was playing bass...

using words like "supergroup" and "excited" makes me think (hope) your 16 or at least gay...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now