Motherfuckin' ICE TORNADO east coast storm part 5 thread

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Everyone hates on the snow, but I'm happy that I live in a city where 4 months out of the year I can jump off of a two story building into a giant pile of plowed snow, and not have to climb my ass down some sketchy pipe that chops up my hand. If I actually took the ambition to throw some thicker wheels on my bike, I'd move to Alaska. Quit complaining. Buy thermal clothing.

Everyone hates on the snow, but I'm happy that I live in a city where 4 months out of the year I can jump off of a two story building into a giant pile of plowed snow, and not have to climb my ass down some sketchy pipe that chops up my hand. If I actually took the ambition to throw some thicker wheels on my bike, I'd move to Alaska. Quit complaining. Buy thermal clothing.

YOU FUCKEN PUSSY :lol:

mother russsiaaaa

..watson posted this in the nonsense thread awhile back....

Welcome to Norilsk - the Very Definition of Cold Hell

Norilsk is a true "Wild East" Siberian town, the quintessence of tough living, tough conditions and tough-as-nails people.

Dark Roasted Blend: Siberian "Ghost" Cities Scare

- minus 10 degrees Celsius is considered "warm weather"

- this city is built on permafrost, so buildings deteriorate quickly and most are in crumbling conditions

- the city was originally built by prisoners (untold numbers of them died), so it is very probably haunted... (no, of course not, just kidding)

- the industrial pollution is on par with the worst towns in China - it's officially one of the ten most polluted cities in the world

- there are no homeless people, because nobody can survive minus 56 degrees Celsius.

- they have literally 45 days of night - the depressing, miserable Arctic night

- the city often endures severe punishing winds, up to 25 meters per second

The ecology around Norilsk is so atrocious that trees can spontaneously ignite from industrial chemicals in the ground - and so only burned sticks are left

814373.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SNOWWWWWWWWWWW!

EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

i actually wouldn't mind being snowed in at all.

but i work for a preschool ran and assisted by wealthy jewish folk

in a wealthy ass suburb, with wealthy ass clients that still go to the office

in fucking blizzards. so guess who still goes to fucking work. fuck all these people. YESmad!

i'm excited. I dont drive. I dont like the idea of fam driving around in it. Wish i could get out of this house long enough to go riding. Wish i didnt have probation next week. I love smoking weed and shoveling snow. Disregard weed aquire bottle