My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

So grandma dies.....were all sad. We as the the six grand kids are asked to carry the casket.

So were sitting in the front of the church while the priest is saying his thing, in fucking portuguese, and their are these huge vases of flowers leading up the stairs to the stage with god mang on it.........one of them just falls over on to its side. Her normie brother looks at me like "should we pick this up?".

THE PLACE IS PACKKKED like 300 people in this amazing old church.

With ninja like speed Frank is up there in a flash looking at how to pick the vase up..........normal humans would just stand it back up its on its side nothing leaking out.

Its getting awkward,dudes up there for a few mins while jesus mang is talking his shit......

An aunt is like loud whispering at him and shoeing him like a cat hes getting nearvous.........

DOES HE NOT pick the whole thing up upside fucking down dumping all the flowers and about 3 gallons of water al over the church....looks at the church standing there with the vase in his hand for what seemed like an eternity!

Her normal brother and i were were doing the whole "oh,oh,oh OHHHHHH" then start dying, but holding it in.....I guess we did a great job as everyone thought i was hugging him to comfort him, not hold in our laughter.

So now its time to cart g-ma out.......Frank has "tard strength" but rarely use is it....I get stuck with his sobbing sister,and him on my side. So we start....and after a few feet I notice hes not really carrying shit.

Get to the steps and his sister is a fucking mess

Retard isnt helping

I'm fucking DYING,in a suit sweating like the priest on teen drop in night to the point I was almost screaming like a roid monkey!When we almost drop the ol gal loading her into the hurst........i actually had to take a knee and was seeing stars.......the pork chop community thought I was just sad not on the verge of death.

This ones funny grandpa's got me so mad i almost started a fight.

• Like 2

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

quick one for lolz.........

he speaks pure immigrant portuguese english, high pitched tard talk.It's cold out...as per homies in boxers.Were having a family meal and roles in to the kitchen an screams "oh it's so cold in here Frate, NO?"

"No Frank it's not, but the again I'm wearing clothes"

he chuckles awkwardly

only to return moments later pissed off to inform us hes not eating where hes not wanted