My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

Oh man Frank is definately one of those speds that thinks one wipe with t.p, followed by a quick one or two finger rub to check for danglers, is adequate asshole cleansing after a colassal turd dropping.

Good God... just imagine what that, plus constant ass scratching, makes his fingers smell like.

I went to use the can at the house the other night to find that Frank had dropped the biggest deuce I've ever seen,and then left it.like no flush

odd thing was the lack of t.p

I love the updates.

I'd find something to pick that shit up with and put it in his bed...

eventually those nasty sheets gonna make an appearance.

Oh man Frank is definately one of those speds that thinks one wipe with t.p, followed by a quick one or two finger rub to check for danglers, is adequate asshole cleansing after a colassal turd dropping.

Good God... just imagine what that, plus constant ass scratching, makes his fingers smell like.

Frank does cook yes.......

He only cooks hamburgers and hot dogs

on the foreman,but he refuses to empty the grease catch

he will let it over flow until his moms yells at hom over it.

ever tried any of it?

Brew: we had to find something for him to do because he was upset over not being in the wedding party.......hes walking his mom down the isle,with his dad.......Were hoping he'd bring a hooker as a date.

I will never eat or drink anything Franks been near........go back and read up about him making tang and stirring it with his hand.

Brew: we had to find something for him to do because he was upset over not being in the wedding party.......hes walking his mom down the isle,with his dad.......Were hoping he'd bring a hooker as a date.

I will never eat or drink anything Franks been near........go back and read up about him making tang and stirring it with his hand.

Incredibly foul. Can't wait to hear moar.