My semi retarded brother in-law

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My semi retarded soon to be brother in-law

I'm going to lurk him out on facebook too see if any tardish shots are on there!

n1052011119_30164_8576.jpg

best part about this tattoo is that he has since denounced his faith and hates on it

n716495272_4125732_5981.jpg

thanks for coming!

n716495272_3713039_7317.jpg

My lady will murder me if she finds out I did this

• Like 5

Bump:

I'm going to lurk him out on facebook too see if any tardish shots are on there!

n1052011119_30164_8576.jpg

best part about this tattoo is that he has since denounced his faith and hates on it

n716495272_4125732_5981.jpg

thanks for coming!

n716495272_3713039_7317.jpg

My lady will murder me if she finds out I did this

Appeasing the masses of Ch.0 > having a fiance

• Like 2

worked with a dude that was mentally ill (not down syndrome) at a grocery store and he would do the weirdest things to customers. i worked stock and he was a cart dude but he never got carts he mainly walked around the store. he would "help" people shop by pick food out for them and put it in their cart and shit. always asked customers for money. dude finally got fired after some chick filed a complaint about him stalking her hard. he would follow her to her car and just watch her load her groceries on some like frank shit, sweating and shit. dude also didn't have to wear pants like everyone else he wore black sweatpants everyday.

worked with a dude that was mentally ill (not down syndrome) at a grocery store and he would do the weirdest things to customers. i worked stock and he was a cart dude but he never got carts he mainly walked around the store. he would "help" people shop by pick food out for them and put it in their cart and shit. always asked customers for money. dude finally got fired after some chick filed a complaint about him stalking her hard. he would follow her to her car and just watch her load her groceries on some like frank shit, sweating and shit. dude also didn't have to wear pants like everyone else he wore black sweatpants everyday.

same sort of thing when I worked at a grocery store. Except we had quite a few mentally challenged that worked at the store. One guy would eat out of the garbage cans in front of the customers. The dirtiest guy was supposed to be the porter. Then we had this woman that took a shit in the restroom but completely missed the toilet. One of the female staff found out and basically told everyone on the floor right in front of the woman. Needless to say the retarded woman was crying and causing a huge spectacle... it was hilarious.

Quick Frank lol

Back when the ol lady and I first hooked up she told me her mom will offer me orange juice but it's really tang, I fucking love euro moms and the loss of translation of languages.

BUT

She tells me not to take the Tang....EVER,EVER,EVER!

WHY?.....she grabs her normal brother and gets him to show me why.

FRANK MAKES THE TANG.....he uses all of his resources to make the Tangist Tang known to man......by forgoing the measuring instruments and necessary stirring tools he has his own methodology,

Poor tang powder in to jug

add water

stir with hand/arm

slurp tang off said hand/arm

repeat process until desired Tangness is reached.

If you ever roll threw my girls rents crib she isn't feeling you...you get the TARDANG

• Like 1

Dear Frank,

We regret to inform you that your subscription to "older white heffer's" has been canceled. We will no longer accept your partial payment of greasy one dollar bills stuffed in an envelope addressed to "Pron Ovher lordz".

Thank You.