Detroit 6th precinct shootout VIDEO

KnotForYou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHILL hahhaha pissed romero.. not news?? that footage has news written all over it

i said that before i actually saw the vid.shit was slow,i peeped it on youtube and it was pretty dope.but still,dude fucks little girls.child molesters and rapist are faggots and i would have no problem seeing him get his head blwon off.

fuck this nigga.he rapes people.not only that but he rapes little girls.

something else to ponder.nigga its 2011 and look at the quality of those video tapes...they probably havent gotten new cameras in there since like 87 or some shit.detroit is broker than a motherfucker.even the police cant afford shit.

hate on this child fucker all you want..but dont drag detroit's economic situation into this....thats just not not nice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu05z-0pYMbJ-55zEKdtquCnB7zdVnmsmYJ_UBBPfAbpSoqeDs9g

detroit is dope in the sense that its grimey and has alot of dope spots to explore/bomb but other than that its a ghost town.i heard bears are moving back into the city...weird.

plus i heard its so cold in the D.how the fuck is they sposed to keep peace which such weather?

fuck the auto industry,niggas left the D because its too goddman cold.

We have bears?

I've seen foxes, deer, rabbits, packs of dogs, raccoons, opossum, coyotes, and varying types of eagles, hawks, and wild pheasant...

Haven't heard of bears yet, but I wouldn't rule it out.

some dude on here posted a link to a story i think about black bears taking back some of the feral parts of the city...honestly i think thats dope as fuck myself.dudes gonna have to walk around the city with bear mace and shit...i mean most probably already do,but now its for the bears and not homeless people or drug dealers haha.