Detroit 6th precinct shootout VIDEO

KnotForYou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm reading the paper this morning, apparently this dude Lamar Moore (the shooter) kidnapped a 14 year old for nearly two week and held her as a sex slave. She gets away, he shoots the police station up.....what blew me away from the article was the comments from the 14 year olds mother....

Initially when the girl disappeared she thought "she was out having a good time" because she has ran away before.....the fuck? It gets worse.....

this guy was letting the girl CALL HOME nearly everyday throughout the ordeal, the mother CLAIMS she contacted police after the first call, but "the calls were restricted, so I figured the police couldn't do anything with it." Which to me sounds like, this crazy bitch never called the police to begin with! What are those calls like, "oh hi honey? how many times did he rape you? Only 3 times? thats good."Only in fucking Detroit. I swear.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110128/METRO01/101280403/1409/Mom--Shooter-who-held-girl-preferred-death-over-jail

Holy fuck!

I was hoping it was some guy the cops beat up and ruined his life with made up charges so he was getting revenge.

Kinda sucks finding out dude was a kid fucker, but I'm still surprised this doesn't happen much more.

And who knows, they could be making up the kid fucker status.

I think he was trying to show the effects of the auto industry leaving Detroit...

thats impossible to do in a 4 1/2 min silent video. the effects of the auto industry leaving detroit isnt nearly as detrimental to the city as a whole tax base leaving in droves over the past 30-40 years. this video does the bight of detroit no more justice than that bullshit documentary that johnny knoxville did.

elsewhere in the country on friday nights don't/didn't they broadcast

electro live over the radio? I pretty much grew up on it. 5 police this

month been shot in the Detroit area. Beyond these 4 from the video

another one was killed in the suburbs last week. Not about to go into

how i really feel because i'm wearing my tinfoil hat

paranoid about what i say on the internet these days.

They are archiving every twitter tweet ever. How hard would

it be to scan message boards dedicated to crime or related

to extremism, building profiles, and matching them to IP

addresses and actual identities.... creating databases? Not

very hard at all. Internet is an archived public domain. 25-30

years ago you catch a case in Detroit you could dip out to the

coast and if you stood a chance. Not any more you dont. They

can scan your fingerprint roadside. Your complete background

is right at their fingertips no matter where you are in the nation.

They dont even have to bring you in to the station to figure it out.

I need some shit like this to happen in my town. corrupt cops here now. i remember what this one cop told me "listen you little fucker!, you better tell me where else you tagged!" me: (slowly turn my head away and smile) the pig:" alright alright you piece of shit" 10 minutes later he tells officers he found this on me. A medicine bottle with cocaine that he magicaly pulled out of his pocket.

fuck this nigga.he rapes people.not only that but he rapes little girls.like realism said this nigga can rot in hell for all i care.he probably just went in there buckin so they would off him and he wouldnt have to face all the rapes and beatings he was gonna get in jail.so fuck that bitch nigga.

something else to ponder.nigga its 2011 and look at the quality of those video tapes...they probably havent gotten new cameras in there since like 87 or some shit.detroit is broker than a motherfucker.even the police cant afford shit.