Detroit 6th precinct shootout VIDEO

KnotForYou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm reading the paper this morning, apparently this dude Lamar Moore (the shooter) kidnapped a 14 year old for nearly two week and held her as a sex slave. She gets away, he shoots the police station up.....what blew me away from the article was the comments from the 14 year olds mother....

Initially when the girl disappeared she thought "she was out having a good time" because she has ran away before.....the fuck? It gets worse.....

this guy was letting the girl CALL HOME nearly everyday throughout the ordeal, the mother CLAIMS she contacted police after the first call, but "the calls were restricted, so I figured the police couldn't do anything with it." Which to me sounds like, this crazy bitch never called the police to begin with! What are those calls like, "oh hi honey? how many times did he rape you? Only 3 times? thats good."Only in fucking Detroit. I swear.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110128/METRO01/101280403/1409/Mom--Shooter-who-held-girl-preferred-death-over-jail

• Like 1

Dude was up on charges for holding a 13 year old as a sex slave.

Before any of you are are up on some YEA HE SHOT SOME COPS GO HIM bullshit think about that....motherfucker can rot...

/Drunkandtryingtotyperight

Edit: although, sometimes airing the pump out is necessary, and that dive over the counter was impressive...

real talk, I have said this a few times in threads in ch 0, we are mostly desensitised to this type of shit. this is honestly just another day in detroit. only when out of towners come through do I ever step back and realize how retarded this city gets on a daily basis. good times, good people.

real talk, I have said this a few times in threads in ch 0, we are mostly desensitised to this type of shit. this is honestly just another day in detroit. only when out of towners come through do I ever step back and realize how retarded this city gets on a daily basis. good times, good people.

I was walking through NYC with this dude from Detroit and we saw something large but now unidentifiable smoldering in the street. Dude was like, that's nothing, we see that every day in the D.