Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KnotForYou

Detroit 6th precinct shootout VIDEO

If cops were actually trained with weapons instead of simply carrying them this would not have been as large of an issue. The threat would have been taken out immediately.

So I'm reading the paper this morning, apparently this dude Lamar Moore (the shooter) kidnapped a 14 year old for nearly two week and held her as a sex slave. She gets away, he shoots the police station up.....what blew me away from the article was the comments from the 14 year olds mother....

Initially when the girl disappeared she thought "she was out having a good time" because she has ran away before.....the fuck? It gets worse.....

this guy was letting the girl CALL HOME nearly everyday throughout the ordeal, the mother CLAIMS she contacted police after the first call, but "the calls were restricted, so I figured the police couldn't do anything with it." Which to me sounds like, this crazy bitch never called the police to begin with! What are those calls like, "oh hi honey? how many times did he rape you? Only 3 times? thats good."Only in fucking Detroit. I swear.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110128/METRO01/101280403/1409/Mom--Shooter-who-held-girl-preferred-death-over-jail

• Like 1

sometimes you gotta air the pump out at some cops

and dive like your headin towards the endzone AT THEM

and shoot more.

sometimes...

• Like 1

Dude was up on charges for holding a 13 year old as a sex slave.

Before any of you are are up on some YEA HE SHOT SOME COPS GO HIM bullshit think about that....motherfucker can rot...

/Drunkandtryingtotyperight

Edit: although, sometimes airing the pump out is necessary, and that dive over the counter was impressive...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now