How far would I get???

KnotForYou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knot, if we had the baretta, which I believe you had the privaledge of riding in, hopefully when it had no brakes and I almost killed us downtown for a week straight, the probe, which I owned when I lived on 7 mile, the rip. big herb whip at the packard, with wheels and functioning of course, ____'s kitten, these guns, and a $1.50 handjob spot crackhead, and we can take this group down together friend. plus, I'm mexican and jewish, how the fuck can we lose?

barateea.jpg

probe.jpg

11431_1295364747853_1342357056_30857811_7990397_n.jpg

nbvnvbnv.jpg

the best part is, the probe, I lived in the straight up hood, eastside, 7 mile, detroit, and cats would always be doing double and triple takes. the baretta, dirty 30 birthday. got wasted, decided I was Ricky Bobby, puked up parm chicken pizza all over my boys whip, on purpose, threatened to shoot some geese with an ak-47 and had a full on drunk yelling ramble at them, and almost got ran over by a cop. I know, cool story brah. fast, fuck yeah. 4 bangers son. plus I hit parked cars on the regular, on purpose with the baretta. good fucking times.

I want to give so many props in this thread.

BTW, they would obviously all have guns, but they would be Lugers and therefore useless due to jamming issues. I give dude 3/4s of the way through before he has to abandon the truck and falcon punch his way to freedom.

sooner or later though someone might SCHRECK his PANZER

thats why you roll through in this baby seeking family raping child eating mobile

mine-clearing-tank.jpg