a walking dilemma and heart crusher

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

first let me explain that i have reached an all time low, and im sorry for wasting your time and asking for advice about girls.. and relationships! take heed. this also relates to the "guys for friends" thread, go there and read what cracked ass has to say. he is on point. so is devilush or one of the girls.

i hooked up with this girl once, halloween time. since then til now, i have hooked up with her on two other occasions. she left town for a little bit, and when we got back we started seeing eachother day and night and talking on the phone everynight. this lasted for about a period of a week and a half, which was a week ago. at that previous time she confessed to me that she liked me, and i liked her. she decided she just wanted to be friends with 'benefits'. now she just wants to be friends, and i really, really cant do shit about it.

the thing is i really really fucking like her.. and she is GORGEOUS. i mean, she is a knuckle-biter, jaw-dropper. she is a fucking model. she is smart. but she plays so many games. i needed to utilize every ounce of my game to get her over these past several months, and i've only been able to snag her for a week. and thats it.

our fling over the last several months involved her not wanting me, but going back to me, and liking me but then never being able to decide what she wanted. the only thing i know now is that shes certain she doesnt want to do anything physical with me anymore, and the annoying part is we've gotten really close on a lot of levels, just not physical.

this is in effect as of last week and it was decided "final" yesterday. and this really, really makes me depressed and sad and frustrated, because our feelings aren't mutual and i know i cant function properly without scheming to get her while im around her.

the thing is she is really really self-consious and immature on so many levels, but i've gotten past that now that we're friends, except the only difference is now she isnt romantically inclined!!! and thats what i want to achieve.

i really cant take it anymore, and she is even seeing another guy already!! i hate it, and it hurts, but i really cant do anything about it.

all im asking is that should i stick with it and try to be friends with her with hopes of her growing to like me "in that way" once more, and i really want to know if this is a plausible, if a realistic chance or scenario. and i know it is sort of realistic due to our romantic past, but then again she specified to me that once 'a guy' passes a certain line with her, and is in the 'friendship' territory, theres really no turning back to getting romantically involved. i respect and accept this, but it doesnt change the way i feel about her.

im really torturing myself over this, and i know i shouldnt, but i really cant help it, and as you can see, i am very very desperate.

please offer me any insight or advice you can spare, as i will to you if you ask away.

i know there are no sure fire ways to win her heart, and i know professing my feelings to her would scare her away or make things strange but any advice would be appreciated. i just keep feeling as if i missed my chance.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't be friends with her, but don't be mean to her either. it's just going to be worse for you to have to hang out with her as just her friend, when you really want more.

make it sound like your fault...say: "i like you too much to only be your friend...i cannot think of you in any other way. i will need to spend time apart from you until i can get over it."

then, never hang out with her again...unless of course you actually do get over it.

you hit it right? shorty was tha bomb? thats cool...

im sorry to keep going back to it tease, but i cant get over how ghetto happy your cracker ass is!

Just dont see her, like they said, get all moody and make out like its her fault... guilt trip her.

or, take her out, just you and her and get compleatly smashed out of your brains, try and get her back to yours and become the slimest bastard on earth... if all else fails, fuckit... forget about her... fucking stipid cock teasing bitch.

:crazy:

get a girlfriend or at least a pretend girlfriend. have her hang out with you and your new girlfriend and then she'll get super jealous and freak out.since you said she's immature these immature tactics are sure to work. about keeping her as your girl.. i'd think twice and get over her.

Guest WebsterUno

*chicken bone!*

Naw…Im kidding.

Like they said, just forget about it.

Find another girl to chill with.

Sounds like shes not gonna budge.

If shes got a new guy, drop it.

I got dissmissed like that once too.

It sucks, but you just pick yourself

up, and start fresh. ;)

LOL@ Crackerass Tease. :D

Guest HESHIANDET

ride the line between not caring a shit about her and being mean. firls (especially hot ones!) eat that shit up. its hard to explain but my game is on point w/ that tactic....i swear.

Guest --zeSto--

Just forget about it.

Move on, find another girl (but not for the reason Iris stated).

Maybe you'll bump into dream girl downt the road and start things up again,

but do NOT hang off of her like a little whipped puppy.

She's got a 'Dick under glass'. In case of emergency... break glass.

get out of it on your terms,

and maybe you'll be able to get back in later

when (and if) the time is right.

I"m a girl and so I feel like a traitor saying this but...

If she knows how much you like her she's more inclined to run. I don't think you should be a JERK so to speak, but just roll with the punches act like hey whatever and then she'll come back to you...when she does keep acting like you don't want her. It will drive her crazy. Girls always want what they can't have. Figure out a way to let her know you're not for the taking anyway(without being obvious).

Originally posted by beardo

you hit it right? shorty was tha bomb? thats cool...

im sorry to keep going back to it tease, but i cant get over how ghetto happy your cracker ass is!

i personaly have enjoyed many a laugh because of Tease, especially before he got banned the 1st time

Archived