***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

I didn't find myself laughing much to the 1st one so turned it off.

On the Seinfled, no need to waste the data IMO. Or if it's easier on data Howard Stern interviewed him and he talks about some of his new bits from the special.

Rewatched both those new Chappelle ones just now, feel they're about equal, laughs were had.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jo Koys newest Netflix special was VERY funny to me.

Just watched that but only found it mildly amusing... better toward the end. Might have been slightly soured by trying to watch the new Katt Williams one before that, had a similar kind of warming up period where like the 1st 15 minutes are about one topic before moving on to various things. Didn't finish the KW.

I've watched a few of these now with not a lot of laughs for the time spent, think it's me, I'd rather some clever one-liners, some of the insult stuff, the edgy shit that pushes buttons while making you laugh.

• Like 1

I think it's also that comedy & the world are at a more PC/kinder/gentler place right now where the edgy, provocative humor is viewed as a little less acceptable. And of course we lost some good ones like Greg Giraldo, Louis CK pretty much silenced himself for now...

Looked Gilbert up as on of the people who has pretty much been unfiltered his whole career regardless of cost. You either love or hate him I guess, but if you're on the plus side I came across this trailer:

• 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, 3fermadness said:

@Kultsyea it apart of the black mirror series. I tried like 15 mins of it and quit. Never really gave it that much of a chance

Hah that was my experience with that series as well. Friends kept going on n on about it. Watched one ep; the one where he fucks a pig and that was it for me 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2018 at 7:24 AM, One Man Banned said:

I think it's also that comedy & the world are at a more PC/kinder/gentler place right now where the edgy, provocative humor is viewed as a little less acceptable. And of course we lost some good ones like Greg Giraldo, Louis CK pretty much silenced himself for now...

Looked Gilbert up as on of the people who has pretty much been unfiltered his whole career regardless of cost. You either love or hate him I guess, but if you're on the plus side I came across this trailer:

I know the director from this, saw it a while back and really liked it. That said, I’m a huge Gilbert fan. I’ve liked him from back when he was on USA’s up all night. Use to watch it all the time when I was a kid. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 3:50 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Just finished this miniseries. Shit was good. Bill Pullman does a great job. 

And Jessica Biel is still a goddamn smokeshow... Oooh weeee

71HSFu3M7zL._RI_.jpg

Theres a second season. Not nearly as good as the first but still cool. If youre into this series tell me youve seen True Detective

• 1 month later...

I just finished "the Haunting of Hill House" series on Netflix.

Was really good. 

Horror, but based on family drama and chit which sounds corny but they have great acting.

really balances between the genres, horror, drama, etc.

I think episode 5 or 6 only has like 4 cuts, so many long cool camera shots/pans.