***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
70066516.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Boys_and_Girls_Guide_to_Getting_Down/70066516?trkid=2361637#height1338

I watched this movie recently and thought it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a long time.

gave this a watch last night. it wasn't terrible. definitely let out a few lulz.

lotta random folks in the cast. pedro from napoleon dynamite was one.

AAAADJt60hIAAAAAASCUcQ.jpg?v=1295457043000

My buddie pretty much insisted I watch this one.

I liked it, but I have a feeling that most ch.0 heads won't.

It was alternately creepy, sad, funny. Mostly sad though.

One reason I enjoyed it, was that one of the subjects lives in my old neighborhood, like 6 blocks from my mom. Its pretty surreal.

Plus its only 100 minutes.

AAAADJt60hIAAAAAASCUcQ.jpg?v=1295457043000

My buddie pretty much insisted I watch this one.

I liked it, but I have a feeling that most ch.0 heads won't.

It was alternately creepy, sad, funny. Mostly sad though.

One reason I enjoyed it, was that one of the subjects lives in my old neighborhood, like 6 blocks from my mom. Its pretty surreal.

Plus its only 100 minutes.

Had this in qued up for a while. saw it last weekend. def. creepy, sad and funny. I was hoping ol boys friend was actually a "normal" guy, then he starts talking about the high ranking people dude on the cover is involved with hahaha

this is a good watch if you arent in the mood to get scared or excited or interested...no action, all suspense led up to nothing, no tits....just monster sexin(which was hot)

It's not really supposed to be a monster movie, I saw it more along the lines of a travel documentary (with aliens)

Had this in qued up for a while. saw it last weekend. def. creepy, sad and funny. I was hoping ol boys friend was actually a "normal" guy, then he starts talking about the high ranking people dude on the cover is involved with hahaha

Yeah, that was a whole new twist to the movie for me.

I was like "No man, crystals!?! Psycho emotional tuning?!? Satanic cults!?! nah man, nah."

It was like a bummer cherry on the sadness cake.

70117031.jpg

n 2006, Rebecca Cammisa received a Fulbright Scholar Grant to travel to Mexico to document the plight of the children left behind when their families travel to the United States to find work. This Oscar-nominated film is the result of her journey. Cammisa and her crew follow a trio of children who set out on their own from their Latin American abodes on a dangerous trek through Mexico en route to the U.S. border and -- they hope -- their families' embrace.

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137490&page=10