***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I watched that documentary about the Whites today, what trashy people. Might be fun to get wasted with them but all their women are revolting so I dunno.

Pretty sure most of these have been posted, but I still suggest them.

528677.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Full-Metal-Jacket/528677?trkid=438403#height1658

18171134.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The-Thin-Red-Line/18171134?trkid=438403#height2775

70129360.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Restrepo/70129360?trkid=438403#height1972

70077923.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Ken-Burns-The-War-Pride-of-Our-Nation/70135327?trkid=438403

• Like 1

the sci-fi channels mini series was a lot better than this, especially for being a tv mini series and having such a small budget. after reading the book, i can't even watch this movie. also, they are planning on making this into a movie again.

I tried to watch like 3 of those Vice Guides...but the guys who host that shit are annoying as fuck...they're clowns. the gorillas one was awesome though

Yea the hosts suck and are general dicks, but I saw the North Korea one a while ago and its interesting if you don't know shit about North Korea.

obsessedseriesphoto.jpg

Saw every episode. Its pretty cool to see how these people's lives are fucked through no fault of their own.

70129355.jpg

Jean Michel fucked Madonna. Really good documentary about the artist and the LES during the 80s.

just watched

rated 4 out of 5 stars

had some good laughs. the intro was perfect.

this movie made me change my mind on a one world government. i'm down for new world order... only if it were controlled by the smartest people in the world. and there was an I.Q. test to get in.

the sci-fi channels mini series was a lot better than this, especially for being a tv mini series and having such a small budget. after reading the book, i can't even watch this movie. also, they are planning on making this into a movie again.

You have to be shitting me, this movie was released in the early 80's and was pretty dope for back then.

I remember watching a VHS tape my dad had of this and it got me to read the Frank Herberts book.

You can't compare it to some modern movie or TV miniseries made almost 30 years later.

That's like watching Avatar talking bout the special effects sucked in the original Star Wars movie.

Or comparing a blade wholecar to the legal one they paint in back of Tuff City tattoo.

You have to be shitting me, this movie was released in the early 80's and was pretty dope for back then.

I remember watching a VHS tape my dad had of this and it got me to read the Frank Herberts book.

You can't compare it to some modern movie or TV miniseries made almost 30 years later.

That's like watching Avatar talking bout the special effects sucked in the original Star Wars movie.

Or comparing a blade wholecar to the legal one they paint in back of Tuff City tattoo.

i'm not speaking about the special effects, i'm talking about the story. david lynch even distanced himself from it after writing the screenplay and directing it. i'm not totally hating on it, for its time, yeah it was pretty epic.

i was just saying that after reading the book and seeing both versions, i prefer the mini series. both versions had their weaknesses, i just felt the movie had more.