***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this shits already made it onto criterion for a reason. hella dark ass comedy.

incredibly well written.

"Pitched unsteadily if shrewdly between honest self-reflection and squirmy narcissistic indulgence, the low-budget indie “Tiny Furniture” is one of the bigger itsy-bitsy movies to hit this year. It was written and directed by the newcomer Lena Dunham, who also plays the leading role of Aura, a recent college graduate who returns to her family’s TriBeCa loft and promptly tries to crawl back in the womb. What makes this womb without apparent view especially notable is that Ms. Dunham’s own mother, the artist Laurie Simmons, plays Aura’s mother, while her real sister, Grace, plays Aura’s on-screen sibling. "

laurie simmon's "art" is such complete horseshit. fuck her and her seed

laurie simmon's "art" is such complete horseshit. fuck her and her seed

could give a shit less about her art. film was good. the end.

Mad Men

^^^

and yous twos come correct with the proper including flicks and links next time.

388px-Friday7.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Friday_the_13th_Part_7_The_New_Blood/60024024?trkid=438403

70216972.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Increasingly_Poor_Decisions_of_Todd_Margaret_Season_1_In_Which_Claims_Are_Made_and_a_Journey_Ensues/70222156?trkid=438403

not exactly sure i found this hilarious. but i'm sure plenty of you nerds would.

someone put it on my apple tv at the crib. i watched the first episode and laughed maybe twice.

but for some weird reason i caught myself watching 3 more and not laughing at all.

i think i just really wanted to see if it's retardedness could make it happen again. it did not.

strangely enough. it's still enchanting in some far out way.

Drawn Together

70142412.jpg

I never watched this show when it was on comedy central. I just started recently and I think it's hilarious!

This caustic animated series spoofs reality TV shows like "The Real World" by dumping eight stereotypical personality types -- who resemble cartoon favorites such as Betty Boop and Superman -- into a pressure-cooker competition for fame and fortune.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Drawn_Together/70142412?trkid=2361637

workaholics.png

Workaholics is cool.

Front_Small.jpg

DMT-The Spirit Molecule. Seen this last week. A little slow in the beginning but picks up. Kind of crazy how everyone has the same trip. I'll take two to go please

No Reservations is one of my favorites. Getting paid to eat food from all over the world and party hard too? Thats rad

Bourdain.jpg