***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lost. multiple times. fucking bid sniper ap only works if you can max out bid by a couple hundred.

on another note. netflix is on some straight faggot shit. fuck is with these assholes

not having ONE good xmas funny on instant!? itunes must'ev bought the rights to all the

good ones so they can charge fools 4 dollars to watch some shit a nigga could buy on vhs

for like 50cents. smh.....seriously, how does it work? idk but all i wanted to watch was

chevy chase christmas vacation or elf with the lady friend. gay.

Dcay I never had that problem, my issue with the new xbox netflix app is that you cant resize the fucking video to fullscreen. Before the update it was possible.

*edit- actually I do have that problem, along with a list of other ones.

*NO PARTY MODE

*CAN'T REWIND/FF TO CHECKPOINTS

*SUBTITLES CHOOSE WHEN THEY WANT TO WORK

*CAN'T RESIZE OR RESTART ANY MOVIE FROM BEGINNING

secuestrados-movie-poster-2010-1020688040.jpg

Watched this one. . . eh, I thought it was pretty lame. They tried to be over stylish, filming the movie in long takes (like 5 to 7 minutes without cutting), which is fine if done right. . . instead it sort of backfires and makes the action take too long to unfold.

Bad dub, extremely boring up until the last five or so minutes. . . but those last five minutes aren't enough to justify sitting through the entire thing. I had big hopes for this movie, but again I was let down.

So for x-mass I have been planning on buying myself a new tv and some sort of electronic device to access online tv content such as netflix. I have been thinking of getting the sony google tv box thing and a dynex brand tv.

Thoughts or advice on this would be appreciated. My budget is around 700 and I do not need a very big tv.

i stream netflix through my wii, which works well and is fine for me

just caught up on all the breaking bads

finished madmen a few months ago.

tv is much better without commercials.

my dad got me a samsung TV for xmas last year and i love it.

not much else i can offer.

• Like 1

Dcay I never had that problem, my issue with the new xbox netflix app is that you cant resize the fucking video to fullscreen. Before the update it was possible.

*edit- actually I do have that problem, along with a list of other ones.

*NO PARTY MODE

*CAN'T REWIND/FF TO CHECKPOINTS

*SUBTITLES CHOOSE WHEN THEY WANT TO WORK

*CAN'T RESIZE OR RESTART ANY MOVIE FROM BEGINNING

seriously, who uses party mode?

"Hey wanna watch a movie together even though you're at your house and i'm at mine but thank god for xbox we can be fucking nerds together"

as for rewinding/ff, press left trigger or right trigger. 2x 4x 8x 16x 24x 20056x.... its fast and works.

and subtitles? fucka foreign movie. if you don't understand their language, its not for you.

• Like 1

So for x-mass I have been planning on buying myself a new tv and some sort of electronic device to access online tv content such as netflix. I have been thinking of getting the sony google tv box thing and a dynex brand tv.

Thoughts or advice on this would be appreciated. My budget is around 700 and I do not need a very big tv.

The PS3 works real good and is also a Blu-ray player. It will run you about 250-300, go to Costco if you can and you should be able to get a TV as well as a PS3 for $700.00

• Like 1

seriously, who uses party mode?

"Hey wanna watch a movie together even though you're at your house and i'm at mine but thank god for xbox we can be fucking nerds together"

as for rewinding/ff, press left trigger or right trigger. 2x 4x 8x 16x 24x 20056x.... its fast and works.

and subtitles? fucka foreign movie. if you don't understand their language, its not for you.

Honestly I have never used party mode, but when you make an update you dont take features away, you add to them...thats what my post was about. I would much rather skip to ten minute intervals then rewind for about ten minutes to a desired location. and as for your claim that a movie is not for me if I cant understand the language I have two words...IP MAN!