Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareOnElmStreet

***Netflix "Instant" Watch***

9 minutes ago, 3fermadness said:

@Kultsyea it apart of the black mirror series. I tried like 15 mins of it and quit. Never really gave it that much of a chance

Hah that was my experience with that series as well. Friends kept going on n on about it. Watched one ep; the one where he fucks a pig and that was it for me 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I don;t wanna have to get up off the couch grumble grumble 

Kults that show is dank, that first episode is a doozy tho, i recommend people start on season 3 

As far as comedy specials go I really enjoyed Strange Times from Rogan and Ari Shafir was pretty funny.

Bandersnatch was OK. Gotta be in the mood for it tbh. Felt it kind of started to drag near the end but neat concept cant shit on them too much for trying something new

• Like 1

yo that russian doll is legit.

groundhog day concept

that girl can act

On 2/2/2018 at 7:24 AM, One Man Banned said:

I think it's also that comedy & the world are at a more PC/kinder/gentler place right now where the edgy, provocative humor is viewed as a little less acceptable. And of course we lost some good ones like Greg Giraldo, Louis CK pretty much silenced himself for now...

Looked Gilbert up as on of the people who has pretty much been unfiltered his whole career regardless of cost. You either love or hate him I guess, but if you're on the plus side I came across this trailer:

I know the director from this, saw it a while back and really liked it. That said, I’m a huge Gilbert fan. I’ve liked him from back when he was on USA’s up all night. Use to watch it all the time when I was a kid. 

Posted (edited)

Narcos Mexico

now this series is 90 percent in Spanish  although it may be a pain in the ass for you white people to watch this  you have to remember this product is not American This product is (OURS.)  enjoy the show and read them subtitles.

37D7F449-3149-4464-8A2A-300CAFA35C35.jpeg

Edited by Steel Schnauzer

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now