Fucking our water up.

ink face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Screenshot2011-01-02at125335PM.png

this is why i dont go to crossfire.

i have enough of my own problems. sometimes sheepish is a little easier. i would go on rants in there and turn into a cos-like lunatic.

i never discuss politics at work, or religion. i know this is in a grey area somewhere in between, but this country is going to shit dangerously fast, exponentially in the last few years. 350% rise in homeless students in a bronx school and 37% raise in special ed. and 700+ students who do not read or speak english.

the rich are getting abundantly richer with limitless resources at their disposal.

we are becoming a country of consumers and produce nothing any more, these gas companies are now raping america in its very borders?

BREATH!

quite interesting to say the last. i had no idea this was going on. i know illegal waste dumping and old waste treatment methods (ie hiding it underground in barrels that will eventually corroded over time) is an issue. i work in the water/wastewater industry and have heard of plums of hazardous chemicals migrating around underground affecting water supplies (and everything else around it). i'm actually working on a fairly controversial project to clean up and try to mitigate fucked up dumping methods used in previous decades - and it's fucking scary to say the least. the project is still in its infant stages, and i know very little of the actual process of how cleaning up this mess is approached. but, from what i know is once the plum starts spreading, it's really fucking hard to catch and clean. i'm no way educated in the actual process of clean up, as i help handle the electrical portions of the project, but i do have a fairly broad sense of what needs to be done. but, given the fact that this dude out making a documentary and doing do-diligence and trying to get the word out, it won't be too much longer before some important players really start to layeth the hammer down.

but, this is happening in today's world- not some old fashioned thinking of "out of sight, out of mind" type of shit.

like someone mentioned above, world war III is gonna be over water...it's really not hard to see this can be a potential runner in fucked up things to come.

anyway, if u want job security, work in the water industry haha you can't live without it

wow dude wear a tin foil hat , you fucking faggot the government would never allow this. I FUCKING HATE CONSPIRACY THEORIST

where's the magical fucking list of things the government does right for YOU every god damned day?

hm?

nigger they are drillin in your water for moneys... /noracist

DICK CHENEY

wow dude wear a tin foil hat , you fucking faggot the government would never allow this.

noooo they would NEVER allow anything bad to happen to you. next you're going to say they'd allow some foreign

oil company to fuck up one of our major ocean coastlines, or is that just some conspiracy too? :rolleyes:

I grew up listening to my father yell at me, but that did not keep me from looking up to him. I always tried to please him by doing my chores and developing an interest in anything he thought was cool. He loved Alf, and even though i hated that fucking show i watched it just to chill with dad. I remember this one time he took me to the car-wash and used me to pick up chicks.. Well played dad, that meant so much to me, but you were only thinking about tail.

I guess that's the same way i feel about all of this "conspiracy theory" malarkey. I have always looked up to the powers that be. I have always been more American than apple pie. America was a country built on the backs of straight fucking baller's, real men that knew how to handle shit and take a few punches if they had to. I have always tried to be the best at everything i have actually applied myself to. I ate that "be all that you can be" and "Americans can be whoever they want" shit right up. A damn guppy.

After awhile my dad quit yelling and just started beating the shit out of me. Constantly locking me in the room alone for days, and one time i overslept for school so he forced me into the car with only my boxers on so that he could drop me off in front of the school. Apparently, he didn't stop long enough to think about the bruises being exposed. The "authorities" got involved and put an end to all the madness.

This is the part where my dad is just yelling and has not truthfully gone insane yet.

Except in this case, there are no authorities to intervine.

eminemyoung.png

HAAAYYYYYY BRAAAHH

i don't see the connection between your old man and a conspiracy. except maybe it was a conspiracy dude was runnin on you, double life or whatever.

conspiracy is conspiracy. it's only a theory if there's nothing better than circumstantial evidence. that's where I draw the line.

but you wouldn't know the first thing to controlling the world. you're dad beat you.

if you're stupid enough to try and make a quick buck by letting some company perform a questionable drilling procedure on your land, it's your own fucking fault that you can light your tap water on fire. i hope they take a shower while smoking.

the fucked up thing is most people would research what vet they take their dog to but would gladly bend over and get fucked for five grand and ruin what they worked so hard for.