Your Quality of life.

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of you partake in the herbals. haven't been able to smoke in months and it somewhat diminished my quality of life in a way, but has made it better in other ways.

one thing i probably could never do without is a nicely equipped gym. i would kill someone and then myself

if you have a wife and/or girlfriend and you're using condoms, you're doing it all wrong.

IUD like a motha fucka

yea dude totally.

cause fucking a girlfriend raw who's not on the pill or any other contraceptive and getting her pregnant is completely the way to go about it.

having a kid will probably mean we'll be together forever too, right?

:rolleyes:

Sex.

Good food.

Alcohol.

The Music I enjoy.

My friends+family.

These are the things that have remained constant.

Other things come and go and I'll feel like I need them to be happy for the time I'm into them Eg. A few years ago painting graffiti would have been high up on the list. Now it's more of a hobby than essential to my happiness.

Not going to school again ever. I can easily aquire all my knowledge from expierience, the internet, and the streets. A decent job, part time, to stave off boredom and get money. Plain t-shirts, basketball shorts. Weed everyday or every other day. Lsd, pcp, or dxm once a month. Food, delicious quick food, and bulk supplies like rice, spices, noodles, meat, vegitables etc. Water, dr. Pepper are all i drink. No pepper then water. Pencils and paper, if not than a can of paint. A fine ass bitch to lick on my dick. Hmmmm... oh and, my dog, can,t live without him.

I want a different job in a different sector to what I work in, that would greatly improve my quality of life, fucking sick of the shit I do.

Then again I have my wife and son, that is cool, but apart from them 2 my quality of life is pretty shit, but hey that is lfe when you got responsibilities.

My quality of life would be improved if I got a do-over and got to start again, spent too much time fucking around in my teens/early 20s when I shoulda been planning for the future. Cos doing that bites you in the ass later in life.

Not going to school again ever. I can easily aquire all my knowledge from expierience, the internet, and the streets.

See, that makes me say good luck with this:

A decent job, part time, to stave off boredom and get money.

And LOL at this:

vegitables

But I'm really just breaking balls, because I don't have shit going on right now.