Your Quality of life.

AnUpsetStomach

its not hard at all getting up "early" if u just go to sleep at a resonable hour, also maybe think of investing in a portable heater?

i hate wearing work clothes too, but it makes it that much better when you get out and change into your leisure suit. its all part of a pretty regular life, than again you just told the internet you want to die so maybe life isnt your thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go to space

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SPACE TRAVEL

Space-Travel.jpg

the 2nd way to get high off a virgin

wait lemme try that again...

this won't be the first virgin i put through the milky way

nah nah wait wait

this is one virgin that will take me to her anus

no? fuck you.

• Like 1

Money

Fam

Friends

That's it, money buys happiness as long as you have family and friends to share it with. I'm on the grind everyday trying to get dat papuh.

It's why we wear the business clothes, and act all proper at work. I even tell some of my favorite co workers that they have no clue what so ever about how I actually am outside of work. I wouldn't give half the people I work with the time of day if I wasn't forced to spend 8 fucking hours a day with them 5 days a week.

• Like 1

aside from food and water, i need to make things. tanglible things, otherwise i feel incomplete and get all down about shit.

i second the motion.

im always making some shit. im working on 2 paintings right now. waiting for some paint to dry.

food. a roof is nice but ive slept outside plenty so thats kind of on the line.

i dont need much.

What are some things your need in your you n eed to be happy? (money excluded)

All I need in life is

1- To not have to use an alarm clock to wake up- having to wake up early on somebody else's terms is extremely painful for me, especially pulling back those sheets on a cold winters morning (i've actually had thoughts where I wish I could die because I could sleep in a warm coffin for eternity)

2- To wear what the fuck I want- I cant express how much I hate ironing business shirts/pants and how uncomfortable crappy work shoes are. Its a hot day just let me wear a tshirt, some shorts and some trainers. In all honesty i've turned down some higher paying positions because their incredibly strict dress conditions.

Thats all I can think of right now because of how much theyre bothering me. I'm curious though what are some things you need? Do you have them?

you whiny little bitch crying about having to get up and wear work clothes.... deal with it

(i've actually had thoughts where I wish I could die because I could sleep in a warm coffin for eternity)

you're not sad just lazy

you need,

sunshine

satisfaction from work

satisfaction from extra curricular activities

good food

some friends

• Like 1

To know that I'm the muthatfucka with the most ups in the city, it's tough to maintain but it's worth it, like being the JA of wherever I'm at. Also being the staunchest cunt in the city, again, tough to maintain but I like knowing that unless Fedor Emilienko or a young Mike Tyson in the black trunks shows up I gotta it over everyone. Being great is great

To know that I'm the muthatfucka with the most ups in the city, it's tough to maintain but it's worth it, like being the JA of wherever I'm at. Also being the staunchest cunt in the city, again, tough to maintain but I like knowing that unless Fedor Emilienko or a young Mike Tyson in the black trunks shows up I gotta it over everyone. Being great is great

im inclined to believe this is legit

SpicyStory.jpg

im inclined to believe this is legit

Damn skippy my Ninja. Any of you e thugs out there feel like questioning the awesomeness that is me just step the fuck up. I'll kick yo fukn ass then slash everything you got running in your town. Think of it as a Jack Dempsey KO then when you wake up Cap has taken out everything you got, foreveeeeeeeer.