There hasn't been a female rant thread in a while.

AnUpsetStomach

I could go on all day about how this woman has been continuing to piss me off for years, but thats just mad homo. What i'll do instead is tell you that after many years on this planet I know which female traits i'm going to avoid from now on:

1- Food issues: Anorexia, bullemia, or food addictions. They dont share food in resturaunts, and their weight is constantly up and down. (in the end the up ALWAYS wins)

2- Daddy issues: They didnt have control growning up and will want to control the hell out of you, and every situation (stay away ESPECIALLY if you're an alpha male with a dominant personality)

3-The Victim: My god! Stay away from these like an email from a nigerian asking for your bank details. No matter what happens they have mental mechanisms in place to genuinely convince themselves they've been hard done by, they never admit they should change what their doing. They will remember how in 2007 you showed up 28 minutes late to pick them up, and how you on your anniversary you checked a text during dinner. Conveniently they NEVER remember the good things youve done for them over the years because in doing so they cant be the victim can they? They failed school because the classes were a joke not because they didnt study, they put on weight due to a genetic thyroid condition not because of a garbage diet.

Feel free to Umad.jpg and CheerUpEmoKid.jpg

Seriously though what other traits have I missed? what should I look out for?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a huge tear. Seven women, I believe, since the first of January. It could have been more, too, but I got cock blocked by a stupid bitch ex once, and had bad luck a couple of other times.

When it rains, it pours. I believe much of this hot streak has to do with pheromones.

i have known a wide variety of chinese women and i don't know if i could generalize half a billion people.

that said, those categories are pretty good.

you could probably do a double for guys except it'd be

-drug & alcohol issues

-mommy issues

-the degenerate loser

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES N TRICKS

Recently noticed I go for damaged women... Now that I see it, it's time to change it. But I just get so damn bored with chicks who got their shit together. And everyone knows crazy chicks are amazing in bed.

Now I'm in the mindset to just increase my numbers some more. With the last 2 I was kinda looking for someone to have around for a while. (horrible idea since I'm drawn to the crazy ones) I like having someone text me good morning and ask how my day went. Not really something you get from random hook-ups.

Fuck it. Time to mow thru some hoes without getting attached

1. graffiti groupies

2. groupies of any kind really

3. 'fucking my way up the social ladder' types

4. vanfullofretards girlfriend

5. chinese girls are flaky? haha what?

Wait... what?! What kind of list is that?

Old ex girly's dad wasn't in her life for like the first 6-8 years. Now he pays her rent and gives her free weed.