something about sleep

Guest ?!?!

this is about my sleeping problem. im sure its too long and most of you wont read it, but its 530 am (a hint to my problem) and im bored.

how many people never sleep at the right time.

from people iv met no one is as bad as i think i am.

i cant ever sleep when i need to. its not a problem of sleeping, its a problem of sleeping when i want to.

like right now, its 5:30, i have to be at school by 8.

and i probalby wont go to bed untill like 7, and fall asleep around 730.

when i come home ill sleep untill about 5.

i tired to find things to get me to sleep eariler at night.

so i went to bed at like 7am and woke up around 9am. 2 hours of sleep.

now instead of going back to bad, i decided to stay up so then go to bed aroudn 10pm that night, so i could wake up early the next morning, go to bed around 10, wake up early...etc

now what happened, 10pm came and i wasnt tired at all.

3pm...still not tired. 5pm...still not tired.

i didnt go to bed untill almost 7.

so i said, well fuck it and woke up at 9 again. i figured, now if i stay up untill 10 again i know forsure ill fall sleep.

fucking again, i didnt get to bed untill like 6 the next morning. so i just stayed sleeping and woke up around 4pm.

iv been this way for like 5 years.

i went through 4 years of high school by going to bed an hour before school, then half sleeping in my classes, then going to bed when i got home.

which is why i almost failed and now im stuck in community college.

does anyone else have this problem.

if you have like insomnea or something that doesnt count, thats some medical shit.

i dont have a problem sleeping, once i fall asleep i can sleep 10 hours easily but i can never no matter what fall sleep untill like 6-7am.

i blame news radio and party of 5. they used to show reruns at like 4-5 of news radio and then party of five came on at 5-6. mon-fri. so i would watch them alot.

so does anyone else have a problem like this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I only read the first line, i suffer from it to.

imagine that i live in europe(different hours) i signed off at 10:30pm (your time) and i just woke up now 5:30. Goin to get some work done:D

Sleep is for the weak:D

Guest Obsessed

i feel ya

i work nearly 12 hour days 10am to whenever usually close to 12am

then i come home and go on here and watch tv until 7:30 or so in the morning, sometimes i go to sleep but sometimes i dont, the other week i got less than 5 hours sleep probably... im not tired though, it just bugs me that i should be sleeping but im not

i know how it is , when i was in school it wouldnt be such a big deal because the routine would make me get early , although i almost failed too , but i still wouldnt get to bed until like 3/4 , but if there was a holiday or weekend id sleep atleast 13 hours , which would screw up the routine

now i work usually at night so i just stay up till 5/6 and get up at like 3 , but its still screwed up and annoys me alot

my .O2

i fell asleep just trying to read all that.

i love sleep. i can sleep anywhere, anytime. it comes in handy when you have like an hour or 2 to kill between doin shit, you just have a snooz, then when it comes time to get moving, you are fresh and rejuvinated. rock n roll

There are a number of threads where I have discussed my sleep disorder before.

The worst is when you don't sleep or only get a few hours of sleep for days on end. When it finally catches up to me, I fall asleep in the strangest places.

If your sleep problem is more a problem of falling asleep when you want so you can get on a schedule ... like your sleep pattern is just messed up, I suggest you invest in a bag of pot. Smoke a lot about an hour or two before you want to go to sleep. Do this for a couple of days if you have to. Also, don't take naps during the day ... or if you do, make sure you only sleep for about 15-20 minutes. If you nap long enough to go into REM sleep, you're fucked when bed time comes around.

This is all from experience, but if this becomes a serious problem (not that I'm saying that it's not already), see a doctor.

your circadian rythmns are completely off which can also affect your health. you should look inot trying sleeping pills. there this kind you take for a week that i was on and even if they don't work they make you feel really good.... lets see..... i can't remember the name but they have a commercial for it out. oh well. talk to our doctor.

Archived