Need feedback to help someone with their life.

Fuck you.

Dear 12oz,

So I just got done talking on the phone with her for over 2 hours. SHE CALLED ME... originally because she wanted her shit back. Then I asked her how she felt about what I said about not talking to her. She said she gets it. She also said a couple revealing things... 1) Is that if this was a perfect world she'd want to be able to go out with me and the other dude and 2) Is that she wouldn't feel like SHE deserved a second chance with me "at least for now".

I'll see her next friday when I'm in town to get my shit.

We'll see how it goes.

This thread is now VFOR's love journal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking on the phone with her for over 2 hours...if this was a perfect world...

Are you seriously still crying over this broad? She wants to get piped by 2 dudes at once and you're still on some freshman "i miss my sweet little babygirl" bullshit.

I suggest you go and buy out the entire tampon aisle at your local Walmart, because your vagina is on heavy flow like the Niagara Falls.

• 1 month later...
van, as much as dudes are raggin on you, ima give you some advice.

1. dont ever degrade yourself by crawling back to your ex after she did you wrong with another dude.

take the high road, ignore the bitch, find another girl, do something.

that way you can always roll with the line "dudes got my sloppy seconds".

SHE IS YOUR EX FOR A REASON.

2. women dont like clingy guys. girls like dudes who dont give a shit about them. even if you do give a shit about her, you should NEVER, under any circumstances, let her think you cant live without her. that is the ultimate ego boost for a female, and she will roll with that until the wheels fall off.

if youre calling her on the phone stop.

if youre crying on the phone to her, which im gonna say theres probably a 90% chance of, dead that shit.

matteroffact, cut contact period.

3. swindle had it right: variety is the spice of life homey.

fuck other broads until youre out of love. it works, slowly but surely.

competition breeds jealousy in hoes.

4. live your life by this line:

"baby girl just kiss the knob, and put ya meat on my stick like a shish-kabob".

camron-guy.jpg

aight? we good now?

Bump old thread for classic good advice

I fucked up and fell for a girl, but when shit went bad after a few days of asking her what the deal was, I straight up went into media blackout mode : no calls, no texts, sent her number straight to voice mail, blocked off facebook, anything I cooed do to remain absent. She was begging me back within 24 hours talking about she made a big mistake. Girls really will roll with you saying you can't live without them till the wheels fall off, some girls just go from guy to guy doing this - particularly dime bitches, they have a whole book full of guys they string along for this and that who profess their undying love on the daily to them...but ignore a bitch lie that and it drives them crazy, especially if you got some compromising pics and are friends with some bitches she hates and is jealous of

• 5 weeks later...

Soooo.... UPDATE

After a few weeks of keeping my distance, she's been starting to text me more.. just keeping it casual with shit she's doin in her life, asking how i am etc. And by now I'm waaay over being a softy. I've said what I had to say about everything. Then out of the blue last night she sends me this..

"Hi van! I'm sorry for any crap I put you through, but dont think I didn't think about you when I did the shit I did, I had my reasons but i never intended to hurt you or question the person you are cuz you are the GREATEST person I've ever met"

my reply..

"Well there is a lot I could say about that"

"I know. And I thank you for not saying it. Good night!"

"why did you say that?"

"because i did! good night!"

"Mmmkay. Good night. But don't think it's that easy."

Now I know she might sound like girls UMAD was just describing, but trust she's not. She's going to college, comes from a good family, she doesn't play games etc etc. She's legit. I know her 100% more than you do so don't think otherwise.

All I'm gonna do now is see what she says next.

BTW I fucked a stripper a few weeks ago

Soooo.... UPDATE

After a few weeks of keeping my distance, she's been starting to text me more.. just keeping it casual with shit she's doin in her life, asking how i am etc. And by now I'm waaay over being a softy. I've said what I had to say about everything. Then out of the blue last night she sends me this..

"Hi van! I'm sorry for any crap I put you through, but dont think I didn't think about you when I did the shit I did, I had my reasons but i never intended to hurt you or question the person you are cuz you are the GREATEST person I've ever met"

my reply..

"Well there is a lot I could say about that"

"I know. And I thank you for not saying it. Good night!"

"why did you say that?"

"because i did! good night!"

"Mmmkay. Good night. But don't think it's that easy."

Now I know she might sound like girls UMAD was just describing, but trust she's not. She's going to college, comes from a good family, she doesn't play games etc etc. She's legit. I know her 100% more than you do so don't think otherwise.

All I'm gonna do now is see what she says next.

BTW I fucked a stripper a few weeks ago

She's playing games right now dummy. Fuck dude, you're blind right now.

She's not playin around br0. When she says shit like that she means it. You can tell me all day that she doesn't mean it, but how the fuck do you know? Maybe your definition of 'playin games' is different from mine

Whatever.. i'm not here to argue. Actually, I dont know why the fuck I'm here...

ok chief. you keep hanging on to your perfect girl...I'm proud of you though. I told you to fuck sluts and you did. Now lose that girls number and move on. :D

• 2 months later...

Hadn't seen her in over two months until yesterday.

Spent most of the day with her and ended up stayin at her place for the night.

Today she called and said she realizes now how much I mean to her and that she called it quits with the guy she's been seeing to be with me.

Now that I finally got her back, it doesn't seem real.

This is on some true love steez.

Doubt away.

Hadn't seen her in over two months until yesterday.

Spent most of the day with her and ended up stayin at her place for the night.

Today she called and said she realizes now how much I mean to her and that she called it quits with the guy she's been seeing to be with me.

Now that I finally got her back, it doesn't seem real.

This is on some true love steez.

Doubt away.

did she buy you a coke?

from the way this post sounds, you didnt fuck.

way to sound like a faggot.