Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need feedback to help someone with their life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA

YO HOMIE,

YOU NEED TO GO SLAY SOME OTHER PUSSY.

LOOK IF YOUR GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH PUSSY ATLEAST LET IT BE A NEW ONE EVERY TIME NOT SOME BITCH YOU ALREADY RAN THROUGH/HAD YA SHOT AT/AINT EVEN WORTH ME TYPING THIS.

GO OUT AND FUCK EVERY PUSSY THAT MOVES AND LOOKS AIIGHT DRUNK.

LIL BOY YOU GOTTA REALIZE EVEN YA MOMS WASNT THE FIRST PUSSY YA DAD FUCKED.

KEEP IT IN THE LANE AND MOVE ALONG.

• Like 1

HAHAHA

YO HOMIE,

YOU NEED TO GO SLAY SOME OTHER PUSSY.

LOOK IF YOUR GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH PUSSY ATLEAST LET IT BE A NEW ONE EVERY TIME NOT SOME BITCH YOU ALREADY RAN THROUGH/HAD YA SHOT AT/AINT EVEN WORTH ME TYPING THIS.

GO OUT AND FUCK EVERY PUSSY THAT MOVES AND LOOKS AIIGHT DRUNK.

LIL BOY YOU GOTTA REALIZE EVEN YA MOMS WASNT THE FIRST PUSSY YA DAD FUCKED.

KEEP IT IN THE LANE AND MOVE ALONG.

Chunk doesn't really have the looks for this advice.

I say you CL for BBWs and just hope they aren't mudsharks.

You definitely need to choke fuck the larynx out of this broad while she pukes reams of esophegeal tussue and your bloody load into her new mans mouth. She won't be able to ever kiss him again without thinkin about you. But seeing where this is going, you should probably fuck him in the ass, no homo, not on some gay shit, but on some prisn domination shit so she can't ever see him as the alpha and then he showers in a fetal position for 3 hours crying about "what he could have been" while you take his flip flops and all the little bags of cheetos from his cabinets. That's how you should handle it.

Oh, and I've said it before, ill say it agin, MMF threesomes are doing it way wrong.

• Like 2

Ok, that makes more sense. I'm willing to admit that. How the fuck could you know that?

A majority of why we broke up in the first place was because I didn't have a direction in life, i spent way too much time focusing on her instead of me. Since we split I've applied to college and gotten a job.

Lesson learned. Thanks Dr. Drew.

how could i know that? everyone has been in your position, i just made the right choice.

my ex fucked me over so what did i do? i fucked both the girls she was jealous of, 2 of her friends, both their best friends, her new boyfriends little sister and then i told her about it and she got mad and confided in a friend, the very next night that friend came over and fucked me while we watched weeds.

of course this is an extreme case and i didnt set out to maliciously do all that, life kind of happened that way, but today, right now, i dont miss my ex at all, if she called me up crying telling me her entire life after me was a mistake and she wanted me back id probably laugh and hang up on her.

you on the other hand, can't stop talking about your ex when what you should do is cut her out of your mind and get busy living your life. but from the looks of things you're a long way off that.

Lyrically, it's horrible. His shit doesn't match up with the beat at all, and even though some people can pull that off, he doesn't. When you try to listen to his lyrics, it's even worse. The layering of the vocals fucks it up, which kind of covers up the shitty lyrics, but just makes them sound even shittier.

The production is whatever. I think most production people love sounds lazy, so I won't judge especially if this is a sophmore project, or freshmen.

But yeah, this song is horrible and sounds like some kid from the bucket with a chinstrap, an oversized football shirt, and oversized dreams as well.

Cliche shitty wegro music.

It also reminds me of that African dude Bangs. "I wan tuh take you to duh movies."