Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need feedback to help someone with their life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my ex girlfriend wanted me to have a threesome with her new guy i wouldnt, because i'm not a lame who needs to hold onto the memory of her any way i can even if it involves sharing her with another dude.

i would call her a filthy slut, maybe punch her in the face and fuck her best friend.

• Like 1

She was my first serious relationship. This probably explains all my lameness in reaction to us breaking up.

it doesn't explain it. its the excuse you're hiding behind.

you can live without her, you're just too scared to admit to yourself that your life won't involve her anymore

it doesn't explain it. its the excuse you're hiding behind.

you can live without her, you're just too scared to admit to yourself that your life won't involve her anymore

Ok, that makes more sense. I'm willing to admit that. How the fuck could you know that?

A majority of why we broke up in the first place was because I didn't have a direction in life, i spent way too much time focusing on her instead of me. Since we split I've applied to college and gotten a job.

Lesson learned. Thanks Dr. Drew.