Need feedback to help someone with their life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyrically, it's horrible. His shit doesn't match up with the beat at all, and even though some people can pull that off, he doesn't. When you try to listen to his lyrics, it's even worse. The layering of the vocals fucks it up, which kind of covers up the shitty lyrics, but just makes them sound even shittier.

The production is whatever. I think most production people love sounds lazy, so I won't judge especially if this is a sophmore project, or freshmen.

But yeah, this song is horrible and sounds like some kid from the bucket with a chinstrap, an oversized football shirt, and oversized dreams as well.

Cliche shitty wegro music.

It also reminds me of that African dude Bangs. "I wan tuh take you to duh movies."

van, as much as dudes are raggin on you, ima give you some advice.

1. dont ever degrade yourself by crawling back to your ex after she did you wrong with another dude.

take the high road, ignore the bitch, find another girl, do something.

that way you can always roll with the line "dudes got my sloppy seconds".

SHE IS YOUR EX FOR A REASON.

2. women dont like clingy guys. girls like dudes who dont give a shit about them. even if you do give a shit about her, you should NEVER, under any circumstances, let her think you cant live without her. that is the ultimate ego boost for a female, and she will roll with that until the wheels fall off.

if youre calling her on the phone stop.

if youre crying on the phone to her, which im gonna say theres probably a 90% chance of, dead that shit.

matteroffact, cut contact period.

3. swindle had it right: variety is the spice of life homey.

fuck other broads until youre out of love. it works, slowly but surely.

competition breeds jealousy in hoes.

4. live your life by this line:

"baby girl just kiss the knob, and put ya meat on my stick like a shish-kabob".

camron-guy.jpg

aight? we good now?

van, as much as dudes are raggin on you, ima give you some advice.

Much appreciated. I've needed some solid knowledge like this put into words. It's just hard for me to pull off that kind of thing because I still love her . Yeah yeah, blah blah blah "just forget about her faggot" I'm being honest, which is more than a lot of you two faced ethug phonies can do on here.

Just to clarify, so I have a tiny bit of e-dignity... I'm not crying on the phone to her. I call her about once a day and chit chat. I don't see anything wrong with being on good terms with her. And this whole 3 way thing.. I'm lookin at it strictly as casual sex.

Much appreciated. I've needed some solid knowledge like this put into words. It's just hard for me to pull off that kind of thing because I still love her . Yeah yeah, blah blah blah "just forget about her faggot" I'm being honest, which is more than a lot of you two faced ethug phonies can do on here.

Just to clarify, so I have a tiny bit of e-dignity... I'm not crying on the phone to her. I call her about once a day and chit chat. I don't see anything wrong with being on good terms with her. And this whole 3 way thing.. I'm lookin at it strictly as casual sex.

My advice: I get you love her. I've been in the same spot too man. Stop calling her. It's gonna be hard...but she doesn't share the same feelings as you which puts you in the shit position of getting your heart broken every time you call her. Move on dude. You love her...she doesn't love you. Just end it.