Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MONGOL

Illegitimate child(ren)

So I was in between classes today having a smoke and got to talking to this guy I see around campus and talk to occasionally when having a smoke. Cool guy, chill, anyways our conversation moves to him talking about his wife and how they've been trying to have kids for 3 years and he's sterile and all. I'm thinking that this dude is getting super personal, why the hell would he be telling me this? Then comes the strangest part

Dude offers me $5,000 to get his wife pregnant.

WHAT THE FUCK

Dude wants me to sign legal documents and shit, get tested and bring results and whatnot.

I have a girl friend and don't know what to tell her. I mean, I'm seriously considering it cause 5 g's sounds nice but I would have no contact with the kid(s) and I'm not sure what to do... get a lawyer to help me with the documents? Tell my gf the situation or keep it from her, go through with it at all? Should I ask for more money? I mean I'd be giving them a kid...

Dude's wife:

danielle6.jpg

Input?

• Like 1

why the hesitation?

5k with no strings, and your kid's coming out of a fine ass bitch

You are getting 5k, no thought needed

but tell him you are gonna have sex with her

not that artificial insemination bullshit,

tell him he doesn't need the chance for

octuplets

You are getting 5k to fuck her, no thought needed

with shit like this they'll probably take the dude's jizz and artificially inseminate

What is SSGG?

and no, dude wants me to fuck his wife. He says that even if I donate to a sperm bank it's only a 60% success rate and some ridiculous amount of money for artificial insemination. He says he'll give me half now and the other half when she's pregnant... shit just freaks me out, having a kid I don't know running around in a couple of years... But I'm really considering it.

What is SSGG?

and no, dude wants me to fuck his wife. He says that even if I donate to a sperm bank it's only a 60% success rate and some ridiculous amount of money for artificial insemination. He says he'll give me half now and the other half when she's pregnant... shit just freaks me out, having a kid I don't know running around in a couple of years... But I'm really considering it.

I'm going to go ahead and call shenanigans.

no self respecting man would pay someone five thousand dollars to fuck his hot wife.

input... put it in

Ps Bull fucking shit story br0

PPs Flicks with 12oz written in jizz across hers chest and I'll retract my statement...

Jesus Christ, the guy just wants to finally be a Father. You assholes are fucking worthless.

Go for it man. Give someone an opportunity at being a great Dad!

Propped for wanting to give the gift of Fatherhood.

A selfless act. Selflessness. Something YOU ingrate scum wouldn't understand.

jdun511l.jpg

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now