Injuries While Graffin

J3R3MY

I was tagging at around 430am and some fuck came outside to scream at me, I started running and climbed back over a fence to get out of the area...put my left foot in a link near the top, swung my right foot over and placed in a link near the top on the opposite side, lifted up my left foot and then my right foot slipped out of the link and scraped my cha as I fell down. Thank god I wasn't wearing my yoga pants.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This happened yesterday afternoon. In order to get under the bridge you have to navigate through a small vally of thick bush. I had to climb a tree to get by at one point and I ended up slipping off the branch and landing on my funnybone and tailbone. Not only did my lower back scream in pain, my left arm was shaking and was numb.

Few weeks ago I was taking a shortcut to the yard and I grabbed on to an electrical fence. Aughh...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Almost got frost bite on my finger lol, Paint gets cold when its 27 degrees and you get a bunch of it on your finger, god damn leaky ass paint. Other then that no injuries while 'graffin'

true that, i been painting in the snow and its a real bitch i gotta switch hands sometimes its so god damn cold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...