RATS!

Jukka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well.... 5 German Shepards? Sucks to be you. I knew a guy thats mom had 6 German Shepards and a little dog and it was fucking disgusting. The entire house smelled like a combo of wet dog and dog feces. All those dogs running the yard tracking thru their piss and shit then trampling thru the house. Dogs farting in the house. Dog hair in the house. Then you got a whole bunch of extra mouths to feed.

The whole bb-gun solution you have cooked up..... A female can have 5 liters a year of up to 14 rats so good luck with that.

rats and mice are a bitch to get rid of once they roost.poison is your best bet honestly.poison the fuck out of those bastards.but you cant so i guess the bb gun is the best option.my aunt had a huge rat in her house who would steal whole bread loaves,they would find wonderbread rappers in the walls and shit when they started to tear them down.

be happy its not to the point that your waking up with them staring lovingly into your eyes like i was.i hate rats.fuck them straight to hell,everylast one of them.

EDIT:double post.

but anyways when i was younger i more or less lived with my aunt in her trailer/house and she would always tell me not to let my feet dangle off the couch when it was dark because the rat might get my toes,they were worried to death it would their baby so when they saw it in the kitchen my uncle got his rifle and shot it.thing took like 3 hits from a .22 rifle before it died.it was monsterous.probably the biggest rodent ever seen.idk what was with it.but it lived in the air vents under the floor and in the wall.had bread wrappers all up in those bitches too...

well.... 5 German Shepards? Sucks to be you. I knew a guy thats mom had 6 German Shepards and a little dog and it was fucking disgusting. The entire house smelled like a combo of wet dog and dog feces. All those dogs running the yard tracking thru their piss and shit then trampling thru the house. Dogs farting in the house. Dog hair in the house. Then you got a whole bunch of extra mouths to feed.

The whole bb-gun solution you have cooked up..... A female can have 5 liters a year of up to 14 rats so good luck with that.

That sounds fucking gross dude. My backyard is cement after we put in a big workshed and the pool, so its easy as hell to clean. And we clean our dogs haha. But then again i dont like living in a house that smells like wet dog shit. Well a friend of mine out in wine-country had a dude stop by selling these houses/posts that supposedly attract owls or hawks for controlling rodent population. I think im gonna look into it.