RATS!

Jukka

Alright ive got kind a problem that's really startin to piss me off. The other side of my back yard is a pretty big hill leading down into my neighbors yard. The past couple months ive been getting more and more rats in my yard, they seem to be nesting in the bushes lining our fence. I cant put out poison or glue traps cuz i have 5 german shepards, and i cant throw a cat out there cuz of the fucking dogs. So basically me and my room mates have a couple bb guns posted up by an open window and we pick them off whenever we see them. Im hoping maybe you guys can help me figure out a way to kill these fuckers. Any creative suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats the thing the rats are scared of the dogs, when theyre out the rats dip. Havnt had any rats in the house so at least theyre helping with that. Im to the point of using poison, and i could deal with one stupid dead dog but dont feel like killing all of them haha.

Also, KIR would probably just bury all my dogs in a shallow grave.

Have a "Hunting Party". Have some heads over, charge $5 bucks a head and make a contest out of it.

Bait the yard, and wait for em to come out. Dude with the most rats at the end of the nite wins the pot.

Every time you miss a shot, you have to take a shot, to up the challenge as the nite goes on.

This could end very badly though. Bunch of drunk assholes with bb guns and pellet rifles, What could go wrong?

• Like 3

Would a German Shepard even give a fuck about rats? They don't strike me as the breed that would run around killing vermin.

The main reason rats are so vulnerable to poisons is cos they don't have the reflex that causes them to vomit. I had a puppy get into some rat poison, he vomited for a few minutes and chewed on grass for a while. Still, I wouldn't test your luck. Get a cat, treat it well and train both pets to get along. Keep cat outside, and expect a mutilated rat on your doorstep from time to time.

put up a fence rats can get through buy dogs cant that surrounds your place. put traps/poison on the side of the fence the dogs cant get to.

shotguns.

flamethrower

kill a couple rats, tie them to little sticks where their friends come from. keep adding to the scarecrow rats as you kill them. rats are smart and will get the hint.