Technology Addicted

KILZ FILLZ

Before I had a laptop or a smart phone I filled my time by drawing, painting, reading, listening to music.... Just relaxing.

Fucking lately I can't

I'm always on my phone checking the Oontz or facebook. Even (though I know that shits weak) I'll be at dinner fucking fighting myself not to get my phone out of my pocket it seems. I used to hate people who did that shit... Now within just a couple of months I am one of them. WTF

Lately my cable and internet have been fucking up and will be unavailable for multi- hour long blocks in the day (fuck at&t u-verse... Worst customer service ever)

While that shits out I'm going apeshit trapped in the house. I just want to get out and go do shit.... Be around people I guess. I think that is me being lonely without the technology. I get with friends and we always end up drinking which is already fucking OLD.

It's fucking disgusting, I never used to be like this. I lived out of a backpack for almost half a year and never fucking needed anything more than a book or a sketchbook.

Granted, there is some shit I'm dealing with in my personal life that's fucking with me on it's own which is obviously playing a part... But it's not like I haven't dealt with it before just fine.

I think once this iPhone dies I'm going to go back to a free phone that sucks just to give myself a break :haha:

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel your pain man, i swear its these new smartphones.

i hate those people who constantly check their cellphones every two minutes, yet ive caught myself doing it more and more lately as well.

i rarely even looked at my cell when i was rockin this:

nokia-old-phone.jpg

and smartphones are the worst when you have an angry female in your life...

now the bitch can send a text, ping the bbm, pm me on facebook, and send me a fuckin voicemail when i dont want to talk to her.

Before I had a laptop or a smart phone I filled my time by drawing, painting, reading, listening to music.... Just relaxing.

Fucking lately I can't

I'm always on my phone checking the Oontz or facebook. Even (though I know that shits weak) I'll be at dinner fucking fighting myself not to get my phone out of my pocket it seems. I used to hate people who did that shit... Now within just a couple of months I am one of them. WTF

Lately my cable and internet have been fucking up and will be unavailable for multi- hour long blocks in the day (fuck at&t u-verse... Worst customer service ever)

While that shits out I'm going apeshit trapped in the house. I just want to get out and go do shit.... Be around people I guess. I think that is me being lonely without the technology. I get with friends and we always end up drinking which is already fucking OLD.

It's fucking disgusting, I never used to be like this. I lived out of a backpack for almost half a year and never fucking needed anything more than a book or a sketchbook.

Granted, there is some shit I'm dealing with in my personal life that's fucking with me on it's own which is obviously playing a part... But it's not like I haven't dealt with it before just fine.

I think once this iPhone dies I'm going to go back to a free phone that sucks just to give myself a break :haha:

I hear ya man....but you got that chick with the tits no?

I completely agree. I used to hate texting and everything, but now it's the only way people will answer me. I bought the Droid X to get stock updates and manage business things, but it sucks having to talk to people.

I still haven't gotten facebook on it, i kinda decided not to make that leap. Now all I do for fun is go climb buildings or rocks. I have to start branching out, but with all the responsibilities I have now I can't get rid of everything.

At work this summer I didnt have internet or a phone, only music. That was nice, but then again I was working 90-100 hours a week so I didn't have time for much anyway.

i swear to god, facebook is the fuckin worst.

its the most convenient way of putting yourself in contact with people from highschool you'd hoped you would never have to talk to again.

i also hate those girls who you are introduced to briefly, then not two hours later theres a friend request pending.

we're friends now? because i said "hi nice to meet you"?

hoes love padding their internet friendslists to make themselves out to be more popular than they really are.

scust.

/cantdeletesoimadeactivateoner.

• Like 2

My Nokia's on it way out... I tell people I only get one call a day and I need to choose it wisely... It's been awesome for the last 3 months.

I've owned an iphone for over 12 months - thing has not left the house.

I only Oooontz / Ozbmx at work during the week.

Home comp (iphone acts as a modem) is purely for fapping... Even that was costing too much - DVDs now.

Carry on.

a really good friend of mine got one a couple years ago and completely let it go to his head. he'd come over just to smoke my weed and drink my beer while doing whatever people that have smart phones do. he thought he was the most important person because he had the internet on his phone. we're not friends anymore because he's a crybaby faggot, but he's at least he's a crybaby faggot that can gps his way to the store for more kleenex whenever he has a crying fit.

/kewlstoribreh

Fuck smartphones.

Why the fuck would you want to be constantly reachable by all the people you don't like enough to hang out with in real life?

Why do you need to instantly know your lame cousin who still listens to the offspring 'liked' your status about what you had for lunch?

Shit is super lame. The more you care about and need to constantly be in touch with your internet life. The less exciting your real life.

I'm still rocking this:

nokia6230.bmp

and even this is too high tech(the fuck I need a shitty camera for?)

It makes and receives calls. It can send and receive texts. And that's all I need it for. All that other shit can wait until I'm back home when the day is done.

hatingonpeoplelettingtechnologyruletheirlivesoner

• Like 1

a really good friend of mine got one a couple years ago and completely let it go to his head. he'd come over just to smoke my weed and drink my beer while doing whatever people that have smart phones do. he thought he was the most important person because he had the internet on his phone. we're not friends anymore because he's a crybaby faggot, but he's at least he's a crybaby faggot that can gps his way to the store for more kleenex whenever he has a crying fit.

/kewlstoribreh

weird story br0

My goal in life is to one day never have a cell phone. I deleted my FB account because I detest 89% of my "friends" on that fucking teenybopper site. I run a incorporated company and If my phone just rang at my desk and that is all I would be happy!

The shit is like crack to kids, crying if they dont have a BBerry and going to partys glued to their BBM messenger. The president set for the kids is fucking scary...they banned driving with a hand-held in my province too because it was getting ridiculous.

/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah, I feel you on this.

We've entered an age of hyper communicability with smart phones, lap tops, face book, wi-fi, etc. I fucking detest all that shit.

The more connected we are to our gadgets, the more disconnected we're becoming as people. A lot of motherfuckers talking, but no ones really saying shit though.

The irony is that I posted this from my laptop.