Thats a lot of bacon!!!!!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you only knew the controversy that turban caused up here in canada a few years back.

thats one thing i like about the states.

youre american before anything else.

here, youre indo-canadian, chinese-canadian blah blah.

theres a raghead cop in my city too that ive dealt with on a few occaisons.

hate that fucker.

I don't understand how a dude who gets run over by a snow plow gets SO MUCH FREAKING COVERAGE but our soldiers who die in Afghanistan get relatively ZERO coverage.

Today in the Star there is an article about how brave his wife is, but, really? She will be taken care of. It's really sad, but what of all the young widows and widowers of soldiers on the other side of the planet in some hot ass country where there are bombs everywhere?

Cops are so damn fucking self important. I feel bad for that turban ass cop who has to sing Irish songs at his cronies' parties and pretend he is something/someone he is not.

For the record, I have a couple of drinking buddies who are police. We're just bar buddies, is all. They know what I do and don't give a fuck.

if it wasnt for cops your grandma, moms and little sister and daughter and son would be getting raped repeatedly, ya fuck the cops bro!

i said i hated a certain sikh member of law enforcement from around my way.

and since when has sexual assault not existed just because there's cops in a society?

yea br0, cops have done SO MUCH for me in my lifetime, i think ill give them an internet shout out!

what is your dad on the force or somethin, you catchin feelings about some canadian dipper police?

fuckouttahere.

*thanks for the "negaprop" PalestineForever!

bahahaha.

I don't think he was directing that specifically at you, just in the general anti-cop sentiment on here, which is sometimes warranted and sometimes just people blowing off steam because they broke the law and got caught and wanted to blame someone other than themselves.

We all understand the importance of the boys in blue. What I dont understand is how they get away with treating people like shit and acting like self important faggots when they all started out to make a difference.

I had some really close friends that are now cops,and one becoming a cop....I wrote them off.After basic training they become COMPLETE douche bags,like the difference in personality is soooooo there its almost sad.

I dont know if its the rush of being through basic or the fact they are the law but fuck it.97% of cops are faggots the rest are tolerable but dont trust em.