The FML Thread

Weapon X

i had an uncle,a childhood friend,and a pet die just this month.and another one run away.

i have 1 dollar in my bank account.

bout to hit some licks..

on the upside im looking into moving to kansas city soon which should be exciting.bout to get back on my freight game...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i made a thread about my shitty luck, thought id do the update here.

had a bit to drink one night, thought it would be cool to drive to the club and smoke a blunt rather than pay the $20 cab fee. bad decision, tire blew on the freeway, i narrowly missed killing someone, and had to veer into the median to survive. my whip is fuckin totalled, but i ditched the vehicle, and hopped in with some homies that were following me, and proceeded to the club. avoided a DUI, but got charged for fleeing the scene, and dangerous driving. pigs knew i was hammered, but couldnt prove it, as i jetted the scene and didnt provide a breath sample. there was weed in the car, which for some reason was sitting directly on the drivers seat in the impound yard, untouched. lawyer fee equalled $7000, but i got off with absolutely nothing. i was lucky. but insurance is not covering my car, so im fucked.

moral of the story:

a) do not drink and drive. ever.

b) if you must do so, and youre in an accident where your car is the only thing fucked up, and there are no injuries...FUCKIN BOUNCE. at least in canada that is.

on another note:

im arguing with the girl constantly these days. ive tried to break it off maturely, but i keep getting lured back by the pussy. the drama is becoming a turnoff, so much so that i am dreading spending any time with her, sexually or not.

i gotta axe this hoe.

and my drinking has gone up significantly these last few months.

ive gone from grey goose to keystone light in a matter of six months.

fuck.

Mr. Word, a true gentleman would have known to report their car stolen as that is the proper thing to due in such a situation.

On the subject of leaving the scene of a accident that involves alcohol, there is a time and a place to do such a thing. While it is a rather "rough necked" approach if there are witnesses a person can go to a drinking establishment and imbibe in full view of others. The burden of proof at this point needs to show that you were drunk before you went to the bar, which is tricky since there are now people who saw you drinking in the bar.

A tricky proposition to be sure.

An update to my own situation; I went to see a real skin doctor today. I went to the same office over 20 years ago as a child and it was a trip to go back. I am confident that I am now on a treatment that will take care of my problems. One problem that I was reticent to mention in my original post in this thread is a bit of scaling/pealing skin just below my nose. I have medicine now and am sure this will help but have not wanted to shave. I am sporting a mustache now which, I must be honest, make me look a little hickish or gay. I have gotten a couple of good chuckles out of the mirror exploring impersonations of both groups of people while I wash my hands.

I moved back in with my mom this January. I'm five months pregnant, sleeping on a couch and any money boyfriend makes goes to saving for an overpriced mediocre apartment. The little money I do get for groceries gets eaten by my brother the same day I buy it. He's two years older than me (he's 24), has been working at the same Little Ceasers pizza place for the past four years, instead of attempting to move out, he's spent all saved income on trips to faggot anime nerd conventions and an obnoxious car he that never leaves the parking lot cos he doesn't know how to drive.***

I think I'm just jealous that my mom played favorites with my brother and is letting him stay at her house for so long, she booted my ass out when I was 17.

That actually felt pretty good typing all that shit out, made

it a whole lot easier to realize the inconvenience is only temporary. The bright side of being on my own since 17 is I know how to take care of myself. I know how to use my resources and skills when the time calls for it, I'm a damn good cook, I don't mind cleaning, I know how to drive a fuckin' car, and all this meddling around has led me to finding a nice boy who works two jobs so I dont have to, and I'm starting a family.

Yeah you're life might be shitty right now but at least you're not spending your minimum wages on anime shit. At least I hope not.

Just kidding about the driving part though, we all know women can't do that.

life's ok for the most part.

girl an i could be better.

could be more productive.

could be looking harder for a job.

could, should, would, whatever...

only thing that bothers me is debt hanging above my head..

doesn't really affect day to day life, but i know i gotta take care of it someday..

those seriously struggling, keep yer heads up...

they say it gets better....

I accidentally stuffed up a system that prevented orders coming through on the biggest day of the week in the biggest week of the month which in turn means it's the biggest day of the year so far....

Plus I was training a new starter how to do something when I did it and she worked it out before I did....

Just lost my uncle to cancer. Dude was one of my favourite people in the world.

I loath that dickless, coward disease.

Can't get out of my dead end job with court shit coming up.

Can't afford to move out of the rents' basement.

Aka not getting laid.

Permanent damage in my knee from being misdiagnosed.

Sports are pretty much written off for the next 5+ years.

Shit's just a drag this month.

Can't find motivation to paint or draw.

Drinking enthusiasm is at an all time high though.

Cheers to you oontzers. Hope things brighten up.

Fizzuck my lizzife.

Hope you all get better luck soon.

For me it is a fat tax bill I had to pay to keep living in Tokyo- like 7 gs USD. Super deep in debt. Also got terrible IBS from money stress, shitting fire all night.

BUT

watched the vice guide to Liberia last night and it made me feel so much better. I will bounce back, many cannot.

Lean months ahead though- trying to be on track by summer so that I can marry this little Japanese broad curled up next to me.

VBS guide to liberia here-----http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia

my life is better than it has ever been. Great (and beautiful) woman, no more hard drugs (today), very little alcohol (hopefully continues), good weed (god's gift to man), and a steady job. Gratitude lists are kinda ghey but they always help me to keep problems in perspective.

Big change from being 10K+ in debt to the state, with other loans and shit, LONG jail time over me, and intensive probation.

When life hands you lemons, give those fuckers back and demand bacon. If life gives you bacon, eat that shit cuz bacon is pretty much the best thing ever.

Set reasonable goals and don't let shit get between you and your goals.

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH LIFE AT ALL...

MY MIND FUCKIN RACES ABOUT THIS SHIT, I HAVENT SLEPT RIGHT IN THE LAST COUPLE YEARS.

AFTER MY DIVORCE I PARTIED/SMASHED ON 18 YEAR OLD HIPSTER CHICKS WHO LOVE HARD DRUGS AND GLASS JAW (SMH.. NICE CUTTY THOUGH)

I THINK THE YEARS OF EXTREME DRUG ABUSE RUINED MY SLEEP ABILITIES.

absolutely...my problem is I've put some much shit up my nose in my life that I can't breath properly, so even though I'm sleeping for the 4 or 5 I get...I wake up and feel like I haven't slept at all. It's the fucking worse. Been like this for 3 years. I should just go back to doing drugs. I even use those stupid nose strips. FML