The FML Thread

Weapon X

I'm not one to complain to my parents or my female friends, but, boy, do I need to let it out once in a while.

My tranny blew today on my automatic Honda Civic. I'm so pissed. It happened at 4am. Thank goodness for CAA, but, really, I want to smash heads because this wasn't supposed to happen.

I wish I lead a life in which I can use this thread to complain about how I can't beat a level in a video game, but I guess real life shit puts things in perspective. Not that I can, nor will, forget about what being locked up for real crime is like.

Use this thread when you don't want your girl nor your parents to listen to real life shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I drank a little bit on Christmas and it came up on a pee test that I didn't even expect to take. Therefore, I violated my probation. I go to court on Friday and will probably go to jail. I don't care. It won't be for more than a month or two and the jail I go to is tolerable. It just sucks that whilst I'm in jail this girl I've been wanting to fuck for like years is coming to town and she told me she wants to get down. So I'm probably going to miss that. Kinda pissed, but oh well. My fault anyway. Hahaha.

Man,that sucks. Thanks for putting things in perspective.

For what it's worth, I always get locked just as I'm getting on a hot streak. So I avoid those, which means I avoid getting laid, all due to being fucking karmatically paranoid.

Thanks for sharing, man. Cool story, indeed.

I'm only 20. I started getting into a shit load of legal trouble as soon as I turned 18. Funny how shit works out like that haha. My family is extremely well off, but I'm the black sheep so I don't think they want to help me. Plus they're all about "you do the crime, you do the time". So fuck it, I got a public pretender haha.

• Like 1

My tranny blew..

Y/H

But on the real...I'm into cars and wrenching...anywho, my what I thought was my clutch went in my whip...ended up starting to work on it, but then gave up took it to my mechanic...he swaps the clutch and it turns out my transmission is toast...such is life, gotta pay to play.

What the hell is up with all of you fucking guys doing jail time? I mean I got caught writing one time, and the cop let me walk on the spot. You dudes are talking about jail time like it's a regular thing, what the hell are you dudes getting booked on?

• Like 1

I've been a mental wreck lately

Usually very sure headed and confident

Can't get my thoughts strait lately

I'm usually just fine enjoying my own company. Listen to music, read, draw, paint

But this weekend I just couldn't get with it. I was so bored....dare I say lonely?

I couldn't stay in the house. Just didn't want to be there

Went on a 2 1/2 hour walk by myself around the neighborhood on Sunday, tried playing COD, tried reading, tried napping. Mind kept racing.

Went out and got blackout drunk sat and spent my entire paycheck. Fucking stupid. Atleast I was smart enough to pass out in my car.

Ramble ramble ramble. 5:52 AM. Time for another day of my boss giving me shit. Oh joy

Time for writing can be heavily influenced by region. Some parts of the country are more concerned about appearance than others. Some countries the cops could care less but the locals will kick your ass, just depends.

Long term unemployed here, after the gf lost her job I started working out so that we would not be couped up in the apartment together. Acquired persistent athletes foot infection, very painful and will not go away. Dipping into savings to go to a real dermatologist instead of the country doctor clinic.

good times

livin the good life for pretty much ten years straight, currently paying the price.

i developed candidiastasis in my intestines, making the skin break out all over my body,

especially my hands, which developed another disease called dishydrosis, which are

small puss-like filled blisters, and when they get aggravated they swell up, and start to scale..its fuckin ugly..no swag, word to based god. had to change my diet completely, no sugars, yeasts, carbs, most meats...and alcohol. im pretty much eating raw tree bark and broccoli...i cant even eat fruit for 6 months!!!

as well as a continuing babymama saga, and a dead end job.....

• Like 1

:skull2: fucked up last semester of college pretty bad got a .666

was real depressed for a while after the girl left and Mom was fucking with cancer.

Mom beat that shit in less than 6 months luckily and now i have to deal with an mip(yes under 21oner) and a paraphernalia charge from my school :mad:

But hopefully i can suck it up and get a job so I can surf and paint etc and move to San Diego or something. Texas is sucking the life outta me

This thread is a perfect example of why this forum is so great.

Whenever I get bummed about shit in my life I come here and see other people have similiar problems, and worse.

Things right now are straight for me for the most part, just having a hard time getting focused and getting my thoughts/ideas straight. Cant seem to head in a direction I want to, sucks but seems like some of you guys are going through the same shit. Just find it hard to get motivated.

Maby I should stop smoking, fuck if I know

What the hell is up with all of you fucking guys doing jail time? I mean I got caught writing one time, and the cop let me walk on the spot. You dudes are talking about jail time like it's a regular thing, what the hell are you dudes getting booked on?

Alot of people here don't just write graffiti. Jail is easy to go to anyways, especially once you start getting caught up on probation violations and shit like that, that's how I ended up there.

My life has actually been pretty decent lately, but I'm miserable as always, just because I'm a miserable fuck ha. The closest thing I can have to a FML complaint right now is that I've been eating pretty healthy for the last few months, and I'm sick of it. I just had some shitty tuna sandwich, and I really want a coupleo f bacon double cheeseburgers :(

i dont know how ML is right now. Im fucking miserable... eldercaring for my granpops and getting paid to do so. Im in school full time and paying off probation so yea. Im bummed for the moment... busy doing homework, not getting laid, not doing fun shit for myself, not leaving the house, and paying all my money to the courts. However, I was going to have to go thru this all eventually. It was gonna be bad before it got better and since i'm doing it now i can get my life back and hopefully a job from school that enables me the money to make up for past misery.

i dont know how ML is right now. Im fucking miserable... eldercaring for my granpops and getting paid to do so. Im in school full time and paying off probation so yea. Im bummed for the moment... busy doing homework, not getting laid, not doing fun shit for myself, not leaving the house, and paying all my money to the courts. However, I was going to have to go thru this all eventually. It was gonna be bad before it got better and since i'm doing it now i can get my life back and hopefully a job from school that enables me the money to make up for past misery.

did you at least get a prostitute that one night and fix your remote control chopper?

anyway cheer up son it will get better. at least your wife is not facing 40 years on a 1st degree reckless homicide charge. besides you seem to usually have enough drugs laying around the retirement home to stay comatose at least until the next guilty simpson album drops.

holler at me about your ketamine road trip. milwaukee welcomes you with open arms and/or leg(s).

• Like 1