why do black people like polo??

guerilla925

Isnt ralph lauren a racist? or was that tommy hilfiger. i dont know, im high as fuck and off 2 different medications. i guess RL is fashionable with the hiphop heads nowadays so heres some cool looking RL jackets.

fab-RalphLauren-Rugby-hooded-varsity-Jacket-flint-13-air-jordans.jpg fab makes that look cool, i cant pull it off.

and hers a white guy in same jacket. white people just cant pull it off.

Rugby-Ralph-Lauren-Hooded-Varsity-Jacket-1.jpg

eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=140497379629

ralph-lauren-black-label-outwear-1.jpg

polo-golf-by-ralph-lauren-quilted-barracuda-jacket-black-s-12317704.jpeg

i own this jacket but rarely wear it because it makes me look like a gangmember or some scary evil dude and i dont like that kinda vibe.

Picture+2.png

buyitnow_final.jpg

love that red wool vest, i bet actual girls will want to bang me. thats some drinking by the fireplace in a log cabin type steez.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If a black person sees 10 or more people rocking the same shit. And they find out its exclusive/expensive they instantly want it. (Not me of course)

I personally like ralph lauren because they sold a lot of it at the department stores I used to shoplift from.

Stole a lot of it and started liking it. I'm loyal to the brands that have been loyal to me.

im not young im almost 30, i just come from an area wherre most people who wear Polo are rich white preps.

most of the hiphop guys out here rock Lacoste instead of RL but thats some west coast vs east coast shit. but lately RL has been geting popular here too.

i like RL! i just look kinda preppy/nerdy in it. i look better in my dirty paint covered northface jacket.

Why do black people like north face jackets??

I really don't know. This is a new trend in my region actually.

I only started wearing them because my best friend,who is not black, has about 60 or 70 and he swears by them. He gave me a few of his hyvent ones and I haven't really worn any other brand of jacket since. They used to be really easy to steal too.

In chicago northface jackets are worn by pretty much every graffiti writer. I mostly see black people wearing weak ass denalis tho.

for a while in nyc in the mid 90's black niggas was rocking steep tech's, mountain jackets, mountain lite jackets. around the turn of the century niggas was rocking avirex and then snorkels and shit. steep tech's and other north faces came back with all the retroing that's going on. btw, only white niggas wear denalis in nyc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...