Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhTc5GAs2tg

at first I was thinking too deep, like he's the ultimate satirical rapper, mocking current hip hop in it's entirety, but I'm leaning more towards him accidentally accomplishing a level of depth by speaking his mind in the most simplistic fashion possible, and apparently he likes getting his dick sucked, but then again who doesn't lol...then I peep'd his track "I'm the devil" and a flag went up like wait wait there's a lil bit more this guy, a method to his madness if you will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhTc5GAs2tg

at first I was thinking too deep, like he's the ultimate satirical rapper, mocking current hip hop in it's entirety, but I'm leaning more towards him accidentally accomplishing a level of depth by speaking his mind in the most simplistic fashion possible, and apparently he likes getting his dick sucked, but then again who doesn't lol...then I peep'd his track "I'm the devil" and a flag went up like wait wait there's a lil bit more this guy, a method to his madness if you will

This. Dude is funny as shit, point blank period. Anybody 20 year old that compares his swag to J.K. Rowling is obviously making lols and damn near trolling the rap game. He's by no means the most lyrical dude out, but he's entertaining.

HOES ON MY DICK CUZ I'M SWAGGED LIKE RUPERT MURDOCH. whoo!