Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well some people hacked amy winehouses website and put this up...

anigif_swagseclilb-7358-1309468579-0.gif

YOYO WE SWAGGER SECURITY AIGHT BITCH NIGGAZ? STARTIN OFF WIF FUCKING ALL YOU CRACKER MOTHERFUCKERS.WE RUN DIS MUHFUGIN BITCH. STEP BAK OFF OUR DIKZ. WE GOTS LOTS TO DROP AND WE STARTIN OFF WITAMYcrackheaddevilWINEHOUSE. THE GOALS OF SWAGSEC ARE 2 TAKE BACK THE INTERNET FROM THE WHITE DEVIL.DEATH 2 THE WHITE DEVIL. FOR WAY TO LONGGG NIGGAS HAVE HAD NO SAY ON THE NETS AND NOW WE TAKIN IT BACK.WHO R WE U ASK FAG BITCH? WE ARE A COLLECTION OF PROUD GAY NIGGAS. WE’RE FORCED 2 START THIS GROUP AFTERTHE RELEASES OF THOSE GAY ASS ANTISEC DICK LOVING FAGS. HERE IT IS. SUCK A DOGS DICK. SUCK YA OWN DICK. ANTISEC, U ALREDY GOT OWNED ONCE. UMUSIC IS OUR TERITORY. WE’VE HAD DIS BOX ON LOCK 4 YEARZ SON. N NOW HEREU R TALKIN SHIT BOUT HOW U FINNA RELEASE DEY INFO? U PLAYIN? FUCKIN IDOTS? WE RUN THE INTERNET. U RUN FUCKINBRAZILIAN ROUTERS & A COUPLE SMALL-TIME BRAZILIAN .GOV’S RAN BY HETROSEXUAL NIGGAZ (EW) WHO PROBLY GOT HIREDOFF DA STREETZ. DEATH 2 HETROSEXUAL NIGRAZ. DEATH 2 ANTISEC. HALF OF U IDIOTZ R #BOTTALK UNKNOWN.EU 12 YEAROLD FUCKIN PUSSIES HA HA HA! QUIT FUCKIN WIT REPTILE MODZ N THEN STEP 2 US. WE ON ANOTHA LEVEL OF U FAGZ.WE HOLD DIS SHIT DOWN. WE GOT ERRTHANG. WE GOT J. BEIBER DUMPZ, ONE FIDDY THOUSAND MILLION PLAINTEXT,AMY WINEHOUSE FORTY FIVE THOUSAND MD5, DEFJAMZ, KLAXONZ, HUNDRED THOUSAND HUNDRED TRILLION LADY GAGA USER. WE R NOT AFFILIATED WIT ANONYMOUS U FUCKIN SCHEMING FAUX NOOZ FAGS. BILL O’REILLY, WE GIVE A SPECIFIK SHOUTOUT 2 U, WE FUCK UR NETWORKZ N WE DO IT LIVE. DONT U DARE SAY WE R ANONYMOUS U FUKIN MORANZ. ANONYMOUSDONT KNOW WTF DEY DOIN, USING SOME GAY ASS C#.NET APPLICATIONZ TO ‘DDOZ’ OFF GOVS LOL JUST HOW CLULESSR U?? ANONYMOUS COME AT US. GO ON, PUSSY ASS NIGGAZ. UR ALL (NO EXCEPTONS) MIDDLE SKOOL NERDZ WIT INTERNETACESS. SUCK A DICK SO U WANT DA FUKIN DUMPZ, BITCH? U WANT DEM DUMPZ? FOLLO US ON TWITTER MUHFUGGA. KEEP U POSTED. http://HTTP://TWITTER.COM/SWAGSEC SIGNED, SWAGSEC. PS: SHOUTOUT 2 LIL B. WE FUCKIN LUV U. IF U MENTION US IN A NEW TRAK BROTHA, WE GIV U OUR BITCHEZ. PROMISE.

I've said it once and I will say it again...

Lil B is trolling the fuck out of everyone; he is seriously making a parody of the rap/hip hop game. At first I thought this shit was mindless drivel, but watch some interviews of this guy and dare I say actually listen to the lyrics of some of his shit.

ddcc3_ORIG-clapping_gif2.gif

bravo lil b bravo...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
I've said it once and I will say it again...

Lil B is trolling the fuck out of everyone; he is seriously making a parody of the rap/hip hop game. At first I thought this shit was mindless drivel, but watch some interviews of this guy and dare I say actually listen to the lyrics of some of his shit.

ddcc3_ORIG-clapping_gif2.gif

bravo lil b bravo...

LIL B VS NARDWUAR

WORD.