Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't hate on this nigga for his style...back when he was rappin normal on songs like Myspace he aint get no play...but now he outrageous and he blowin up...It's like 50 said "Go head change ya style up and if they hate then let em hate and watch that money pile up"

After listening to this I was cured of cancer, AIDS, Homosexuality, and Whiteness. I must thank Based God for all that he has done for me. Life really is a dream. May Based God live on and be the prettiest bitch violating those bitches forever.

the more i listen to alot of his songs the more i have respect for him. he is doin something different which at first is always looked down upon as alot of ppl still are doin lil b. when he puts together a song like this or "im god" you really see how talented he is. Dont be fooled with some of his simple lyrics, he knows whats goin on. this cat aint stupid