Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't hate on this nigga for his style...back when he was rappin normal on songs like Myspace he aint get no play...but now he outrageous and he blowin up...It's like 50 said "Go head change ya style up and if they hate then let em hate and watch that money pile up"

the more i listen to alot of his songs the more i have respect for him. he is doin something different which at first is always looked down upon as alot of ppl still are doin lil b. when he puts together a song like this or "im god" you really see how talented he is. Dont be fooled with some of his simple lyrics, he knows whats goin on. this cat aint stupid

man i been a lil b fan for a minute and i never heard this before this some real shit he talkin about rarely do i get touched by a song like really touched man this dude is the most diverse rapper in the rap game people gon keep hatin this shit is just to real too based for some man i support this man to the fullest

I WAS AT COLLEGE ONE DAY TAKING AN EXAM. MY BOY TEXT MESSAGED ME ABOUT LIL B'S LATEST VIDEO. I STRAIGHT WALKED UP OUT THAT BITCH AND THE PROFESSOR ASKED ME WHERE I'M GOING, AND I TOLD HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF BECAUSE I GOTTA CHECK OUT THE NEW BASED GOD VIDEO.

I WALKED IN TO THE COMPUTER LAB, AND AS THE VIDEO PLAYED, TEARS BEGAN TO POUR DOWN MY FACE. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE RARE BEAUTIFUL GENIUS I WAS WITNESSING. EVERYONE IN THE LAB WAS GLANCING AT ME, AS IF WAITING FOR ME TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION FOR MY EMOTIONAL STATE. I WAS SPEECHLESS, BUT I WAS EVENTUALLY ABLE TO UTTER FOUR GOLDEN WORDS...

"THANK YOU BASED GOD."

• Like 1