Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

injury

why would anyone want this dumb cunt to come anywhere near anyone they cared about.

Based god makes as much sense as a group party of retards, can't believe anyone even takes this shit seriously, dude cant rhyme, music is wack, seriously nothing going for him.

nobody but typical ignorant black people take him seriously

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i routinely listen to lil b to test my sanity.the day i start feeling his music i know ive gone insane and will take that as my cue to rip off all my clothes and run the streets naked smearing shit on peoples cars screaming I AM BEOWULF I AM BEOWULF,

then im gonna go home and do massive amounts of cocaine and listen to simon and garfunkel music and rock out to it like it was death metal.

Oh mann this helps get me through so much everyone dislikes Lil B and says he is garbage but the only garbage i view is the ones that try to see right through him i believe Lil b is more than just Rap he is an Artist he paints the most vibrant pictures with his words that speaks volumes for generations to come thats why he is one of the best out there in my Eyes real recognized real in this situation keep it up BASED GOD