Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leland Palmer

New York Prisoner blog

" I was looking for romance in a big city, and sadly, was looking in all the wrong places.

..In reality i didn't need anyone. Just myself, my thoughts..and a can of rusto.[/b]"

"My best freind sends me a nice graffiti book, one of those black book ones full of famous heads..There are a few wanabee writers in here (Every person you speak to all claims they used to paint with Seen and co 'back in da day') "

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't read that far into it. what was he doing? because i can't imagine him going to federal because his wife did graffiti and he took the blame for it

(he says his wife did the crime and blamed it on him)

Since he's not a U.S. citizen, he's probably being held because of his immigration/visa/lack thereof status.

There's Federal holding units in every metropolitan area filled with people, not everyone is Pablo Escobar. If/when dudes found guilty of a crime, he'll probably be deported. Holding him is insurance because he's a huge flight risk.

Some of the guys he's locked up with probably wouldn't be too happen to find out about this

I was thinking the same thing, but sober.

Also, at first I figured his girly probably snitched on him for pumping the metro or something like that. But he does allude to her being involved with the crime so maybe not.

Anybody know?

Yeah, these guys he's locked up with pretty wouldn't be too happen to find out about this

I'd like to think I was wasted when I wrote this, but that seems a bit early for drunk posting haha

Still don't think it's real, but if it is, it's kinda cool.

Only thing I could do without is this British faggot's commentary on how much smarter he is than the Americans he's so scared of haha

^^this arrogant shit needs to get beat down a few times. let's see how far he can use his james bond accent then.

The SS was originally set up to stop counterfeiters, so perhaps it has something to do with that? Because I kinda doubt he was planning to kill any of our former presidents..well...maybe bush...and if he was planning on killing obama i doubt any of his new black friends would let him live haha