I know shit goes down everyday around the world and what not...

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
''Bystanders were not offering help until McErlean tied a rope around himself and went after them.''

Not to take attention off this kids heroics, but I just wanted to say fuck people who do nothing when someones in trouble or needs help.

Not for nuthin', but you guys ever think that none of these people had a rope or any means to get out there to help them? Just cruising out in an effort to save them without the proper tools is stupid and pointless.

Sucks this kid and his mom died.

Not for nuthin', but you guys ever think that none of these people had a rope or any means to get out there to help them? Just cruising out in an effort to save them without the proper tools is stupid and pointless.

Sucks this kid and his mom died.

I understand what youre saying, and I took this into consideration becuse it was a situation where not just anyone could rush in and be a hero, but still theres things everyone could of done besides just stand there and get shamed by a 13 year old.

Little man had a big Aussie heart. Live on as a legend, mate.

That video is pretty much bullshit, the video footage had absolutely nothing to with the area that this happened, people weren't just standing there doing fuck all - you can't just pony up and walk into an 8 metre tall wall of fucking water.

McErlean is a hero, and so are the others that helped him save Blake.