WTF I'm a Gemini now?

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people like to brag about how there sign is the best and what not.. it's fucking annoying..

They start talking about some jibberish of the planets and houses and something like that.

i just think to myself I guess they hate themselves so much that they use astrology as a means to interact with people and look for "facts" of themselves that is supposed to say who they are.

The CNN link claims there is 2 zodiacs calenders(a western which follows the seasons, and an eastern which is apparently the OG correct version)

So all this time westerners should have been following the 13 sign zodiac calender.

This is going to be another confusing shit storm considering people still can't grasp the metric system.

The entire horoscope is bat shit crazy, I suggest 12oz create it's own signs.

I mean when some dude looked at the stars he basically played connect the dots and came up with some random signs. We could play connect the dots and come up with better signs.

"What's your sign?"

"I'm a winter ninja, how about you"

"Oh shit, I'm a polar bear, we're compatible."

• Like 1