Gucci Mane

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gucci-mane-arrested-for-assault-20130327

20130327-gucci-mane-306x-1364396524.jpg

By Jon Blistein

March 27, 2013 11:05 AM ET

gucci mane arrested

Gucci Mane attends his Mixtape Listening Party at Patchwerks Recording Studios in Atlanta.

Prince Williams/FilmMagic

Gucci Mane was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon after allegedly striking a soldier with a champagne earlier this month at an Atlanta nightclub, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

A warrant was issued for the rapper's arrest last week following the March 16th incident. Gucci Mane, real name Radric Davis, turned himself in last night, according to Fulton County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan, who added he would appear before a magistrate today.

Gucci Mane Committed to Mental Health Facility

The alleged victim – who would only identify himself by his first name, James – reportedly approached the club's security guard to ask if it was possible to take a picture with the rapper.

"I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle," the soldier said. "And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face."

James said he was then taken to the hospital where he received 10 stitches, adding he is suffering from a concussion.

This is not Davis' first run-in with the law. The rapper – who recently appeared alongside James Franco in the movie Spring Breakers – was arrested in 2011 for misdemeanor battery charges after allegedly pushing a woman out of a moving car. He's also been arrested for violating probation and reckless driving.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gucci-mane-arrested-for-assault-20130327#ixzz2P9LRjZ8N

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

so some drunk marine tries to barge his way into guccis entourage to get a picture with him and gets hit in the head with a bottle.

this is the same dude who has been committed in a psych ward, has killed a nigga who tried him, and has breached probation for having massive amounts of ecstacy in his system.

if you ask me, marine dude got what he deserved due to his sheer stupidity.

GUCCI MANE LAFLARE IM FROM EAST ATLANNA GOT DIAMONDS IN MY MOUF SAME COLOR BANANAS

FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI