Unthreadworthy Questions

publicenemyno.3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^bewbs!

pfffffft how was getting a visa for brazil?

easy?

do you have a sketchy background or clean?

a Brazilian visa is pretty easy to get.

Brazil only requires a visa for Americans because we make it so hard for them to get a visa to the US

I got my visa in 2007 and it was $110. Im not sure how much it is now but it is the highest out of any other country. In reality they want you to stay here and spend money. The give you a 3 month visa which is easily extendable for another 3 months. I extended mine and stayed for another year and 1/2. When I entered customs this time I had to pay a penalty and continued on my way.

They dont look into criminal records like the US does.

I highly suggest anyone to come here and have this experience. Its unexplainable...especially if you like graffiti

• Like 1

word, it's just that hundy really is a burden for people like myself.

but very good to know they don't care about the background.

thanks

"This requirement is in reciprocity to the U.S. government demand that all Brazilian citizens hold a visa in order to enter the United States."

they make no bones about why, and i don't blame them one bit. only fair.

right now tickets to tokyo are significantly cheaper, then when you tack on the visa it's far more expensive.

and i've heard it's going to get a lot harder to get into japan soon but i don't know how true that is.

**i just checked, it's now $140

You do realize that almost no one on here has low enough narcissism levels not to create their own thread to get more attention brought to their question, right?

you think?

you think that a graffiti forum, with people so bold as to write their moniker on someone else property, would contain narcissistic people?

we should make a "failed catchall threads" thread while we're at it