12ozProphet Sneak Peak

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm now im losing interest

sorry dude, scrambling. #trust

whole crews been grinding since saturday with litttle/no sleep.

in the meantime:

trailer:

video: http://vimeo.com/18937288

launch page: http://12ozprophet.com/index.php/product

contest: http://12ozprophet.com/index.php/news/futura_x_12ozprophet_giveaway

news: http://12ozprophet.com/index.php

look book: http://hypebeast.com/2011/01/futura-x-12ozprophet-t-shirt-collection/

I wore a new Futura/12oz shirt under my dress shirt and tie since just couldn't wait until after work.

I know nobody could see I was wearing it but my confidence was off the chart that day because I knew.

Not sure if it was the shirt but I got a raise that day and I swear somehow it made me at least 2 inches taller when I wore it.

After work I went to the bar with some co workers to drink a few beers and remebered I had it on.

As I removed my tie and then my dress shirt everyone there stared at me like I was a god.

My bosses wife who is way too hot for him came towards me, she never even looked at me before.

She grabbed my shirt between her thumb and index finger and felt the materiel while staring me dead in the eye.

If this happened any other time I would have been really nervous but I knew I had the shirt on and the oontz literally had my back.

She said "turn around", I obliged and she became memorized by the details of the stitching and custom tags I was adorned in.

She reached up underneath the shirt and thats when I noticed not only was I taller, but my cock grew at least 2 inches also.

She ended up buying me a few drinks and we started laughing at the herbs I worked with,

they had no idea wonk saggin spells backwards and we noticed my bosses assistant had cheeto feet.

Needless to say things felt a little tense when we left the bar together but for some reason my boss knew not to complain.

I could see it in his eyes that he knew what she wanted me to do but in my presence he was bitchmade.

She ended up getting us a room and I won't go into details but I will say I never took the shirt off once that night.

I should have ordered more but I was slippin that day, so I have to wash this one in the sink every night to wear over and over.

Next time they release a shirt I'll get 14 of them, Futura and the 12oz crew are so on point every thread of these shirts makes me into a living god.

• Like 2

I wore a new Futura/12oz shirt under my dress shirt and tie since just couldn't wait until after work.

I know nobody could see I was wearing it but my confidence was off the chart that day because I knew.

Not sure if it was the shirt but I got a raise that day and I swear somehow it made me at least 2 inches taller when I wore it.

After work I went to the bar with some co workers to drink a few beers and remebered I had it on.

As I removed my tie and then my dress shirt everyone there stared at me like I was a god.

My bosses wife who is way too hot for him came towards me, she never even looked at me before.

She grabbed my shirt between her thumb and index finger and felt the materiel while staring me dead in the eye.

If this happened any other time I would have been really nervous but I knew I had the shirt on and the oontz literally had my back.

She said "turn around", I obliged and she became memorized by the details of the stitching and custom tags I was adorned in.

She reached up underneath the shirt and thats when I noticed not only was I taller, but my cock grew at least 2 inches also.

She ended up buying me a few drinks and we started laughing at the herbs I worked with,

they had no idea wonk saggin spells backwards and we noticed my bosses assistant had cheeto feet.

Needless to say things felt a little tense when we left the bar together but for some reason my boss knew not to complain.

I could see it in his eyes that he knew what she wanted me to do but in my presence he was bitchmade.

She ended up getting us a room and I won't go into details but I will say I never took the shirt off once that night.

I should have ordered more but I was slippin that day, so I have to wash this one in the sink every night to wear over and over.

Next time they release a shirt I'll get 14 of them, Futura and the 12oz crew are so on point every thread of these shirts makes me into a living god.

LAUGHED SO HARD I CRIED!