12ozProphet Sneak Peak

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pre-order in - in VIP perhaps?

actually, we are building out a system now that'll present perks like first dibs for VIP members or exclusive color ways and products, right now. won't be ready for this launch, but will be a part of 12oz in the not too distant future.

until then, you'll need to keep your eyes and ears open on Wednesday 1.19.2011

LOOKS DOPE.

whats the price range?

we're still finalizing things, but in line with the brands you'd see us next to. not to let the cat out of the bag early, but seeing as its all of us that did the AKA books, expect the tees to have a similar attention to detail and special packaging. something you definitely don't usually see from the brands you'd expect this to sit next to.

how are the neck holes for these shirts? are they nice and snug? loose necks on t-shirts are mad snotty nose elementary school kid status

^^This x 100!!!

i hate when collars get loose....either way, im still gonna cop a couple shirts, but it would be nice to have a nice collar (and sleeves that go past the elbows a bit).

thanks Raven.

I usually cop a large when getting good tshirts myself, I'm 5'11 and around 200lbs .

If they're cheap a large on me looks like a smedium after one or two washes, shrank like Kostanza after climbing out the ocean.

If the tshirt is good, it fits just right (possibly too tight if you're mad hood yo) after a wash, I'm not trying to rock an XL ghetto gown myself though.

That said, I was able to shoot by the 12oz/AKA studio right after they got delivered.

The XL fit me perfect, honestly I wish 12oz made all my shirts based on the fit alone.

I haven't run one through the dryer yet so I can't say if it's 100% no shrink, normal, or canal street shrinkage factor.

Judging by feel of the fabric, and the attention to other details and like the tags, cuts, and screen print quality I'm guessing the cotton is as good as it gets.

Really wish I could post flicks but they'll be some up soon enough.

I'm going to estimate under 170lbs = cop the large, over 180 cop the XL, over 220 cop a Bally's membership.

let's build... since we are the ones who peruse this site and we are registered users, we should get first dibs.

raven, any xxl?

btw, pleasure to meet u and psm last year. i'm comin back to nyc mid feb.

No XXL this time around.. sorting a way out were 12oz users get first dibs.. also with the new system in the works.. we will have such a feature, but since the new site isnt up we cant offer them exclusively to the 12oz oontzers in this manner just yet.. its gonna be pretty epic though the way itll work though.

is there international shipping this time around?

yes, there will be international shipping.

shirt sizing is true to size. if in doubt go up a size cause like I said before, they aren't Hip Hop cuts on the bodies. the blanks are 100% preshrunk combed cotton. Literally the best blank money can buy, made in the USA. (not American Apparel)